Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BC Rich ASM Pro fixed bridge opinions

Hi there.

The other day I saw a ASM Pro satin burgundy color (fire ice is called) with fixed bridge at guitar center.
    The guitar is a necktrough with EMG's, grover tuners and ebony fretboard, for 499U$. The specs says the body is mahogany, but for the price I think it will be NATO.

I think it's a killer price for the guitar with the high end features, The guitar is made in Korea.
    This is the guitar: http://www.bcrich.com/models/guitars...-Pro-Fixed/116

I wonder how good the guitar really is? Is it worth it?
    I have a Jackson DK2 and wonder how will the BC Rich be compared to the DK2?

Thanks in advance for all the help and feedback.

They are OK nothing worth going nuts over.
    Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

As a general rule, BC Rich guitars seem to have low resale value, so that's something to keep in mind. They have a bad reputation due to low quality on certain instruments. Lends people to think all of them are junk, which is just not the case. That one looks decent enough. Not really any high end features, but does have some nice features for sure.
      My Gear: Stoneman SG-1, Hufschmid Tantalum H6, ESP KH-6, Sully #8 JCF One-Off, Templar GuitarWorks Relic Prototype, James Hetfield Tribal Hunt KL Explorer, Coobeetsa CCG-10-DX PRO Eagle, Schecter Hellraiser C-1 Hybrid, Daly Heiro Custom, Gibson Les Paul Custom, Gibson SG Menace, Peavey Vypyr 60 Tube

"You are dog shit in my shoe." -Newc

Comment

Working...
      X