My 5 newest additions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My 5 newest additions

L to r: Peavey LTD USA ST with flame purple drop top, Carvin DC127 w/ honeyburst on flame maple top, U.S. Masters Vector w/ quilted maple top, Carvin CT3, Yamaha Attitude Standard

This my fourth Peavey LTD and I can now say they are probably the best sounding guitars I have. I attribute it to the hollow bodies with maple tops. Even the USA made pickups are a keeper and I'm a pickup snob! The hipshot trems are IMO the best fulcrum non-locking too. Just great guitars for next to nothing.

The Carvins I've said enough about already in previous posts so I won't rehash how awesome they are in ever aspect.

The U.S. Masters is my 5th and they too are some of the best sounding guitars I own. The Bill Lawrence standard pickups are great too. I'm definitely looking into trying more of them out, they sound that good.

The Attitude I've always wanted and I got this one for 60 bucks in "as is" condition. All it needed was a little wiring to get it up and running again. I've been constantly surprised by Yamaha's Taiwan made axes. They are great in every way.

Currently at 78 guitars - Paul Reed Smith, Jackson, Robin, Washburn, Carvin, Peavey, U.S. Masters, G&L, Hamer, Godin, BC Rich, Yamaha, Fender, ESP, Kramer, Cort, Ibanez, Aria Pro & Charvel
    Pics:http://profile.ultimate-guitar.com/mr.rs/pictures/gear

Nice looking lot - especially like the peavy, usa masters and the bass - really nice looking bass.

Comment

Group sex is best!

Nice fiddles.
      GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

Five! I like how you have them lined up in formation.

Comment

The Peavey ST 's are very nice I had a purple one just like that and one with the American flag on it.Super nice guitars.
          Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

Love the Billy Sheehan bass! As always, nice collection.
            I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Thanks guys.
              Currently at 78 guitars - Paul Reed Smith, Jackson, Robin, Washburn, Carvin, Peavey, U.S. Masters, G&L, Hamer, Godin, BC Rich, Yamaha, Fender, ESP, Kramer, Cort, Ibanez, Aria Pro & Charvel
              Pics:http://profile.ultimate-guitar.com/mr.rs/pictures/gear

Comment

I had a chance to score a Billy Sheehan really cheap a few years ago. My buddy who told me about it decided he like it to and bought out from under me.
                Just one more guitar!

Comment

Originally posted by scotty View Post
                  I had a chance to score a Billy Sheehan really cheap a few years ago. My buddy who told me about it decided he like it to and bought out from under me.
                  And how did you plot your vengeance?

Comment

diggin' on the Peavey & ST3
                    Hail yesterday

Comment

Comment

Working...
                      X