Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Courtesy of the GREATEST WIFE EVER, NGD!! Ibanez content...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Courtesy of the GREATEST WIFE EVER, NGD!! Ibanez content...

I also have the best wife in the world. I recently picked up a couple Ibanez K7's ( http://www.jcfonline.com/threads/121541-NGD-a-bonus!! ), and so I was singing praise to them, and told my wife how cool it would be to have the third in the series. I found one on GC.com, and started tormenting her with it - jokingly. It was in NJ, so I told sent her an email "from the guitar" telling how much he hated Jersey, people with tanning bed crud touching him, funny hair, orange skin, stupid fat chicks that think they're hot etc... She got a laugh out of it. I got home from work and she called me.

"It's on the way."

WOW!!!

Anyway, here's my newest addition to the Korn collection - an Ibanez Apex Custom 7 string - Munky signature:

It's like new...looks barely played. It came with the nice J-Craft case, the U-bar, and all the other goodies. Can't wait to get it set up and raging!

Originally posted by chrisolson View Post
    I also have the best wife in the world. I recently picked up a couple Ibanez K7's ( http://www.jcfonline.com/threads/121541-NGD-a-bonus!! ), and so I was singing praise to them, and told my wife how cool it would be to have the third in the series. I found one on GC.com, and started tormenting her with it - jokingly. It was in NJ, so I told sent her an email "from the guitar" telling how much he hated Jersey, people with tanning bed crud touching him, funny hair, orange skin, stupid fat chicks that think they're hot etc... She got a laugh out of it. I got home from work and she called me.

"It's on the way."

!
    Awesome, I wonder if that will work for me too. Cool guitar.
    HTTP 404 - Signature Not Found

Comment

Sing her songs about how much you "NEED" the guitar to KoRn tunes...it's quite effective...

Comment

I like that one the most out of the 3 I think. Love the inlays.
        GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

Something about the "69" inlay - it's actually the astrological symbol for Cancer. I like that better than "the alternative"...

Comment

Awesome! I'm a Cancer, and from NJ, so you should send that to me!
            I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Cool guitar. Your wife is a keeper!

Comment

Yes she is!!

I finally got the guitar set up last night. It is "clearer" and meaner than the K7s...noticeably! The trem is slightly different than the K7 in that you don't have to cut the ball end off. Nice. It also came with a Tremol-No, which is actually really cool! I might get a couple more of those. This thing RIPS through my Splawn!! Very angry!! Just the way a down-tuned 7-string should be.

Comment

Does that one also have the PAF pups?
                  I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Awesome. I had a bout of the 7 GAS and picked up a Schecter C7 Custom, which i'm very pleased with.
                    I like EL34s.

Comment

I think she is trying to tell you something with that ~12fret inlay.

-Nate
                      Insert annoying equipment list here....

Comment

Originally posted by toejam View Post
                        Does that one also have the PAF pups?
                        Yep...which makes the tonal differences even MORE surprising! Great pickups BTW...

Originally posted by Grim View Post
                        Awesome. I had a bout of the 7 GAS and picked up a Schecter C7 Custom, which i'm very pleased with.
                        Thanks! Glad to hear you're digging it. Tune it down to A... GRRRRRRR...

Originally posted by nateb View Post
                        I think she is trying to tell you something with that ~12fret inlay.

-Nate
                        Uh, yeah, uh, NOPE! It's an astrological thing according to her.

Comment

Uh, yeah, uh, NOPE! It's an astrological thing according to her.
                          That is exactly what I was thinking.... What did you think I was saying =)
                          Insert annoying equipment list here....

Comment

Originally posted by chrisolson View Post
                            Thanks! Glad to hear you're digging it. Tune it down to A... GRRRRRRR...
                            Already done
                            I like EL34s.

Comment

Originally posted by Grim View Post
                              Already done
                              When you time that low, it can make a tweed Fender sound angry.

Comment

Working...
                              X