Anyone ever heard of Fire guitars?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone ever heard of Fire guitars?

It's a Fire guitar, says Fire on the headstock and the neckplate. I've never heard of them. I went and looked at it. It has a Floyd 2 type single locking trem on it but says nothing about liscencing on it and I couldn't see in the cavity for a name on it. The body is an S style with a flame lick cut into each side of the body where the body slims in the middle where the belly cut goes. It has a 24 fret neck with a giant sword inlay that I would bet is MOTO. The headstock is reversed with two flame licks cut in it. The body is a textured flat black. It has H-S-H setup with Wilkinson opencoil pickups one volume one tone and no pickguard. It's definitly an import just wanting to find out if it's a plywood body. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
    I want to go out nice and peaceful in my sleep like my grandfather, not screaming and hollering like the passengers in his car.

To find out, can't you just take off aaaaaanything attached to the body, and look at the grain?

Comment

I want to take it apart so bad but It's not mine.
      I want to go out nice and peaceful in my sleep like my grandfather, not screaming and hollering like the passengers in his car.

Comment

No pics? Sounds interesting.
        "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Originally posted by MetalHeadMat View Post
          To find out, can't you just take off aaaaaanything attached to the body, and look at the grain?
          Originally posted by tomanyjacksons View Post
          I want to take it apart so bad but It's not mine.
          Maybe you could talk the guy into taking the ccccccccccccccontrol cavity cover off.
          HTTP 404 - Signature Not Found

Comment

Gonna put up pics soon. All I have is a crappy phone to take pics with.

Comment

Originally posted by Twitch View Post
              Maybe you could talk the guy into taking the ccccccccccccccontrol cavity cover off.
              That's what I meant, not like taking of the nnneeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeck or anything like that.

Comment

I've decided to get it and if the body is plywood it's going to get a body made for it. I've been wanting to make one for awhile now.

Comment

I've decided to get it and if the body is plywood it's going to get a body made for it. I've been wanting to make one for awhile now.
                  Nice! How does it sound and play?

Comment

I need to figure out how to put pics up.
                    Last edited by tomanyjacksons; 08-26-2011, 12:59 AM.

Comment

I need to figure out how to put pics up.
                      Never mind.
                      Last edited by Twitch; 08-26-2011, 01:17 AM.

Comment

Store your photos and videos online with secure storage from Photobucket. Available on iOS, Android and desktop. Securely backup your memories and sign up today!

It's 1,2 and 3 of 6 pics.
                        Last edited by tomanyjacksons; 08-26-2011, 01:17 AM. Reason: This will have to do.

Comment

The inlay reminds me of Warrior guitars. http://www.warriorguitar.com/we-build-your-dreams.html

Comment

The f in fire looks awful familiar. If it is solid wood its gonna get a refinish. Thanks Twitch. The inlay looks a lot better than that in person. Crappy phone + indoor lighting = too brite.
                            Last edited by tomanyjacksons; 08-26-2011, 01:28 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX View Post
                              Sounds interesting.
                              I was right.
                              "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Working...
                              X