George Lynch Making his own Customs Now

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• George Lynch Making his own Customs Now

Don't know if this was posted in the past.

Ok, i first thought this first link had to be bullshit. After reading the disclaimers, the bad contact number, and the descriptions saying they are hand built by "George Lynch".
    I started checking the domain, then i decided duh, check Georges official site.
    Apparently the guitars are real.

Check out the guitar player article. The guitar has real fossilized bones George scavenged from the desert

Yeah he basically is taking ESP bolt on parts and adding about $3500 worth of "mojo".
    GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

Ugh, is that a piece of old gum on the top left horn of the Copperhead model? And whats with the leftover Bedazzler piece, star stickers, and a squirrel skull on that guitar? It looks like what would happen if my dog could build a guitar.

Comment

Well, with the recent success of the Vinnie Vincent line of guitars...why not?
        MakeAJazzNoiseHere: You kidding me? I'd suck her fartbox dry in a heartbeat. 9/29/2011 quote about Megan Fox

Comment

This is one I just don't get. Cool that GL has something to do with them, but really?? Come on...

Comment

It's called Money.
            I'm not saying i care for the guitars personally, but he will probably sell some.
            If i was him i would too. I would make BBq sauce like Dave Mustaine, Energy Drinks (insert rapper name here), and Smart Water, and fuggin Edible Panties if i had the capital and name recognition. Fucking eh.

Comment

He's been doing this for over a year now. They seem to be selling. Even though I am a Lynch fanboy I am not buying one.
              http://www.jacknapalm.com/

Comment

eh, they are ugly, over-priced and the whole idea is stupid. i mean lynch has 1000 products with his name already...why buy some guitar that looks like it was left in the desert to rot for $5000? does he hand deliver it and show how to use it? dumb....
                GEAR:

some guitars...WITH STRINGS!!!! most of them have those sticks like on guitar hero....AWESOME!!!!

some amps...they have some glowing bottle like things in them...i think my amps do that modelling thing....COOL, huh?!?!?!

and finally....

i have those little plastic "chips" used to hit the strings...WHOA!!!!

Comment

Random, but somewhat ironically, within minutes after my last post i was thinking about the idea of marketing anything - and this just came in my email from a lady friend 4 minutes later at 6:21 am.
                  There is a bunch of pictures of weird and cool inventions in it. But thought this one is pretty cool.

Comment

that is kinda cool!! too bad it doesn't stamp the fender 358 shape!!!!
                    GEAR:

some guitars...WITH STRINGS!!!! most of them have those sticks like on guitar hero....AWESOME!!!!

some amps...they have some glowing bottle like things in them...i think my amps do that modelling thing....COOL, huh?!?!?!

and finally....

i have those little plastic "chips" used to hit the strings...WHOA!!!!

Comment

I read somewhere that if you order one of those guitars, George will personally call you and talk about your playing style in order to customize the specs.

I thought they were kind of cool when I first saw them.....not $7K cool though.

Comment

The burned tiger stripes were a really interesting idea and quite nice looking, but its the random bones and other garbage that makes it look tacky, ESPECIALLY for the price tag. I'm in a metalcore band, but Lynch, Vito Bratta, and Randy Rhoads were my three biggest influences are far as lead guitar growing up. Lynch has played some of the coolest looking guitars (I still covet a J. Frog Mr. Scary guitar), and I guess I'm just disappointed to see that the result of his personal involvement in guitar making is hot gluing a rodent skull to a guitar. But Trem is right, lots of other guitar players put their names behind something to make a buck.

Comment

Originally posted by Alvin_Wilson View Post
                          You beat me to it
                          "There's nothing taking away from the pure masculinity I possess"

-"You like Anime"

"....crap!"

Comment

Originally posted by Alvin_Wilson View Post

Is EVH still hand-producing the pups he's selling?

Comment

Originally posted by Trem View Post
                              It's called Money.
                              I'm not saying i care for the guitars personally, but he will probably sell some.
                              If i was him i would too. I would make BBq sauce like Dave Mustaine, Energy Drinks (insert rapper name here), and Smart Water, and fuggin Edible Panties if i had the capital and name recognition. Fucking eh.
                              I think the name your looking for is Alpa Chino's booty sweat.

One of my favorite lines in the movie when Brooklyn said that Jeff Portnoy was dehydrated........Sgt. Lincoln Osyrus - "oh yea, give him some of Alpa's ass water, that'll bring him around."
                              "clean sounds are for pussies" - Axewielder

Comment

Working...
                              X