Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Killer looking Carvin V220

Just one more guitar!

Nice one but a tad high price wise IMO $850 is what they have been going for around other sites.
    Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

Nice, that finish reminds me of the charvel mockingbird mutt from the other thread.

Comment

Yep, really nice one. That is a re-listing that ended yesterday or the day before where his reserve wasn't met. I can't seem to give mine away.
        MakeAJazzNoiseHere: You kidding me? I'd suck her fartbox dry in a heartbeat. 9/29/2011 quote about Megan Fox

Comment

it i was going to pay 1300 for it though i'd just order new and made sure it had the options i wanted. That's seems to be the issue with Carvins it's just too easy to get them new at a good price that it seems difficult to sell them used unless they are the 80's models with say solid one piece flame or guilt maple or something. just really hate their jack placement on that model.
          In the future though I need to remember to not buy guitars while on Nyquil

Comment

Originally posted by eakinj View Post
            just really hate their jack placement on that model.
            I believe you can have it moved for like a $50 or $100 upcharge.
            I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

1 feedback seller, he's not gonna like having to send that out without getting paid first. I would imagine a backdoor deal would eventually happen there. It's a sweet finish but I'd rather have a plain white one like the one i had to sell a few years back. It'd be a lot cheaper too. Oh well, I still have my roundhorn Ultra V with V headstock! It comforts me when I miss the V220!
              Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

Working...
              X