• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A few new B.C. Rich's...

Here are a few new signatures for the 2012 lineup:

Some Suffocation signatures:

Some beautiful Mockingbirds:

And two lovely Bich's:

I personally am in love with the two new Mockingbird's.

Those look cool. I tried to like BCR as a whole, not just the looks, but I could never get used to the necks. Theyve just always felt funny to me.
    HTTP 404 - Signature Not Found

Comment

They're slowly getting their act together after spending over a decade being referred to as junk guitars.

Of course I am no fan of paper-thin veneers but all guitar-makers do that these days.

My biggest gripe with them now is too many models have actives in them (which I hate), and what ones that don't have junk pups. I see for the 2012 models you posted they're dealing with that too and putting S-D's in more models

and that blue bich needs more switches. I still can't get TV on it.

Comment

Lots of love for the Mockingbirds & Warlocks. With so many switches though, how do you sort out the true tone of the guitar? Damn!

Comment

It was the neckdive and shoddy QC that made me sell all mine off. I may have to try one of these new ones when they hit this country.
          Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

All I want is a nice mockingbird bass, with a nice finish that's not skunk-striped (in other words a nice top or painted finish), bound fretboard with inlays besides dots, and that classic head that has a fender-esque shape to it but with a hook instead of a round ball. I saw a custom one once in the late 80's but the owner wanted too much for it.

Comment

Working...
            X