No announcement yet.

It's time I share a long sad story....and lots of pictures ^_^

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I myself am very keen on learning everything there is to know about a guitar and often searched the net regarding flyods, truss adjustments, etc but being the owner of only one guitar I am usually scared to try something myself specially with the necks. It would be nice if there was a decent tech who could teach me first hand. I could've still had my Dk2 even if I was a little knowledgeable about neck bowing. Oh well to end up positively, if I got a Jackson once I can get it again. Just a matter of time.

Comment

I highly recommend Dan Erlewine's book "How to make your Electric Guitar play great!".

Since buying the book, the only thing that I have brought my guitars to the shop for to get one of them refretted.

You should also get a 40W soldering iron if you want to change pickups/pots/other components yourself.
      Until you get weaned off the boobie, you are going to have to do what the wife wants too. -Rsmacker

Comment

Originally posted by QuantumRider View Post
        I highly recommend Dan Erlewine's book "How to make your Electric Guitar play great!".

Since buying the book, the only thing that I have brought my guitars to the shop for to get one of them refretted.

You should also get a 40W soldering iron if you want to change pickups/pots/other components yourself.
        Thnx man I'll look into it.

Comment

Working...
        X