Ibanez holy shit colors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ibanez holy shit colors

Anybody seen the rg1xxv and s1xxv? i was browsng guitar center today, and btw i LOVE the new october pearl on the dk2, anyway, i saw the 25th anniversiary rg and s series the second i walked in the door. and they were on the back wall. flourescent is not the word. the s comes in green or yellow and the rg comes in yellow or oh my god gouge your eyes out pink. however, i know for a fact im gonna take some shit for this, but i have an hsh kelly that used to be green w black stripes, was b/w checkerboard, then flat black, now im tinking flourescent yellow. im in love, but i cant have any more ibbys. i have the jackson logo tattooed permanently, forever, never going away on my arm, so my allegiance is pretty well known lol.
    Let me tell you about a porcupine's balls.... They're small, and they don't give a shit!

I saw the pink one. It was so awesome it almost made me get a mullet and some spandex. It's classic 80's Ibanez and I lived it.

Comment

i am getting a pink RG. i still have an original neon yellow S from the 80s and a neon orangish-pink RG from the 80s....

here's a pic of my singer with the RG:

GEAR:

some guitars...WITH STRINGS!!!! most of them have those sticks like on guitar hero....AWESOME!!!!

some amps...they have some glowing bottle like things in them...i think my amps do that modelling thing....COOL, huh?!?!?!

and finally....

i have those little plastic "chips" used to hit the strings...WHOA!!!!

Comment

That's your singer?
        How did you manage to convince her of a photo like that?
        If I asked my singer she'd most likely kick me in the nuts...
        tremstick give-away (performer series trem)

Comment

oh, i havve managed to get my singer to take all sorts of provocative pics!! it's easy. i just basically suggest it and she says, "ok." hahahaha, she is actually very conservative, plus she's married and has two kids, so i think getting to be "slutty" is fun for her.....

though at one point we had to slow down on using some of the pics online because her son attended a Christian middle school, and all his little friends were printing pics of her from the school computers. hahaha, she got called in by the dean and when he told her what was happening she got really embarrassed and told me to stop putting the pictures up for a while.
          GEAR:

some guitars...WITH STRINGS!!!! most of them have those sticks like on guitar hero....AWESOME!!!!

some amps...they have some glowing bottle like things in them...i think my amps do that modelling thing....COOL, huh?!?!?!

and finally....

Comment

oh yeah....we played a party where she just wore a bikini once!!! the dudes were sporting boners. it was pretty fucked up!! i'll see if i can find one of the pics from that....
            GEAR:

and finally....

Comment

Sounds like she's a really fine dude...
              And her husband's got to be cool as well. Your wife gigging in a hall full of boners is not for everyone.
              tremstick give-away (performer series trem)

Comment

I've seen one but haven't priced it. What do they sell for?

And both the pink and yellow ones are just begging for purple X2N's in them

Comment

the 25th RGs go for $899 at GC

micha - yeah, her husband is a cool guy. i kinda think he gets off on her getting all the attention!!
                  GEAR:

and finally....

Comment

I saw those at the GC when I was there over the weekend. They look really sharp, but are made in Indonesia.

Comment

I wonder how the neck on these 25th compares to the real deal... I own 2 RG550, the pink one is 89 model and the other is a 92.

Grabbed those 2 for super cheap. The whammy and the necks on these are wicked. Really like those 2 guitars.

I also have a RG350M in fluo yellow that I got brand new a few years back. At that time it was a limited edition but it is now part of their regular catalog. The neck is bit fatter and the whammy can't compare to the Edge on my 2 RG550.
                      JB aka BenoA

Clips and other tunes by BenoA / My Soundcloud page / My YouTube page
                      Guitar And Sound (GAS) forum / Boss Katana Amps FB group

Comment

to me the necks felt a lot like the 550 necks felt when new. i know on mine, the neck has broken in to the point of being almost perfect. the 25th RGs have the "premium" neck. it felt thin and flat like my 550, but not as slick, if that makes any sense.....
                        GEAR:

and finally....

Comment

All of a sudden I'm feeling the desire to start a band with a female singer.

Comment

Damn, I guess the colors are more popular than i thought!! Ibanez may release em on the regular rg line if theyre that popular lol. but yea i absolutely fell in love with em.
                            Let me tell you about a porcupine's balls.... They're small, and they don't give a shit!

Comment

Originally posted by markD View Post
                              the 25th RGs go for $899 at GC

micha - yeah, her husband is a cool guy. i kinda think he gets off on her getting all the attention!!
                              To hell with the RG and the colors! Lets talk more about your singer! Maybe we'll spin this one off into a mini Lousiffer type thread.

"Lou, meet my singer". 15 mins later, we'll get an update on the other thread.
                              Sam

Comment

Working...
                              X