No announcement yet.

Gas, but how to relieve it?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the recent purchase of my 91 mustang has killed some of my GAS or at least the funds to relieve GAS.

Comment

Hey Bill - I know what you mean about 'getting used to'. Funny thing is, I've been playing my Soloist pretty much every night for the year that I've had it. I got the PRS back in August, I think, and barely play it. I picked it up again this weekend and found it -gasp! -much easier to play than the Soloist. I preferred the tone, too. I sound like some sort of heretic.
      When you say you don't see me with pointies - do you mean you don't think they're 'my style'? Cause two of my three *are* pointies.
      Too late - I've already looked at YetAnotherOne's ad.
      My other signature says something funny

Comment

Hey Cliff..I didn't know you already had ponties. The PRS is fresh in my mind. what I meant was I have ONE RRI-Lighting Sky. Although it plays amazing. It is a SOB not to get any of the three sharp points banging against anything. Even putting it back in it's huge case is awkward to me...because I'm so careful.

I reserve that one for a stage axe. Just in case I'm ever on one.
        "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
        Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

If you can't decide on a guitar, get an amp or FX.
          Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

Bill, I was thinking of pointy headstocks. I don't have a pointy-bodied guitar like a Warrior or Rhoads. Yet.
            Wilkinsi - I got a new amp relatively recently. Pretty sure I need another guitar .

I thought I'd made my mind up with a guitar I bought on ebay, but the owner is now asking for +ve feedback so the funds can be released so he can afford to ship it... I may be an idiot, but not that much of an idiot.

Comment

Its not that clown-puke WR1 is it?
              Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

No . But, you know, I must confess, it caught my eye.

Comment

Working...
                X