Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EVH 1984 Frankie!

Anyone got a few bucks to get rid of?

I think we should all chip in and share it around the forum...I'll take it first , then I'll pass it right along..*cough*

Comment

Looks like a nice project guitar, I'll offer $150, seeing it pretty beaten
      "There's nothing taking away from the pure masculinity I possess"

-"You like Anime"

"....crap!"

Comment

Low 6 figures....
        Insert annoying equipment list here....

Comment

Any of you VH fans know why the pickup selector is in the middle pickup route?
          Tube free since 1998.

Comment

Because he cut off most of the pick guard and needed somewhere to jam it because he didn't know how to wire up the guitar without it.
            GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

what a shit box!!! I wouldnt give $100 for it. I dont give a fuck if Jerry Garcia traded blow for sleeping pills with Elvis and Elvis snorted coke off of it while all 4 beatles jerked off on the strings and then Jimi Hendrix got grossed out and puked on it and Stevie Ray Vaughn cleaned it and then Eddie recorded "Hot For Teacher" on it while Sammy Hagar was taking his Ferarri to the car wash before going to the video shoot for "I cant drive 55", its not worth 6 figs. no way. no fucking way. no fucking way in hell. its a fucking guitar, get over it. and its a beat up POS looking guitar. sumbitch, its so fucked up it looks like you couldnt play the minute waltz in a half an hour on it.
              "clean sounds are for pussies" - Axewielder

Comment

The route looks a bit off to me? :think:
                "I have so much gayness at times. My wife walks in my music room, and there I am, in my undies, listening to "Sister Christian" while lighting fireworks..doin' blow." - Bill Z

"I leave off the back plate and pinch my forskin between the tension springs. That may not work for everyone. But I find that the people love it. Half the tone is in the pud." - Bill Z

Comment

It looks like a peice of SHIT....but if I had 6 figures to blow....it would be mine...make no mistake

For sure, this thing will be priceless one day.....
                  -Now....shut up n play yer guitar

Comment

Originally posted by tonemonster View Post
                    what a shit box!!! I wouldnt give $100 for it. I dont give a fuck if Jerry Garcia traded blow for sleeping pills with Elvis and Elvis snorted coke off of it while all 4 beatles jerked off on the strings and then Jimi Hendrix got grossed out and puked on it and Stevie Ray Vaughn cleaned it and then Eddie recorded "Hot For Teacher" on it while Sammy Hagar was taking his Ferarri to the car wash before going to the video shoot for "I cant drive 55", its not worth 6 figs. no way. no fucking way. no fucking way in hell. its a fucking guitar, get over it. and its a beat up POS looking guitar. sumbitch, its so fucked up it looks like you couldnt play the minute waltz in a half an hour on it.

um...so....your not going to buy it then?
                    -Now....shut up n play yer guitar

Comment

Well, I guess we can all stop wasting money on conductive paint, copper tape, and any other mythical shielding methods - it's obviously unneccessary.

On a separate rant......How come Eddie gets a pass for stealing the Frankenstein name, but no one can tap or use stripes?

Comment

Originally posted by ulijdavid View Post
                        On a separate rant......How come Eddie gets a pass for stealing the Frankenstein name, but no one can tap or use stripes?
                        The "Frankenstein" name is in the public domain!

Comment

Originally posted by dvscool View Post
                          It looks like a peice of SHIT....but if I had 6 figures to blow....it would be mine....
                          I could buy a damn nice airplane for what they are asking for that.
                          "clean sounds are for pussies" - Axewielder

Comment

The sweetest thing on that is the Floyd. Look at it compared to the Floyd "Originals" today :/

Comment

Originally posted by Axewielder View Post
                              The "Frankenstein" name is in the public domain!
                              There ya go!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X