NGD: Carvin C66

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NGD: Carvin C66

I wish I hadn't taken the advice of asking for a wide quilt they made it too wide no the bottom(I don't like tubular quilts), but I did love the Carvin that the person had. Incredible guitar though. What do you guys think.

Congrats! I think it looks great. If you're not happy with it, you can return it within 10 days and have another one built.
    I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Joe I know I can return it but I couldn't go thru the wait again. It's so close to what I wanted that unless I could pick the top on the rebuild I'm keeping it.

Comment

Besides it will give me an excuse to buy another one.

Comment

It's possible they could send you pics of other maple tops they have in the warehouse (I believe they've done it for people on their forum before), but then you'd run the risk of a guitar possibly not sounding and feeling as good as the one you have. An excuse to buy another is always good, though!
          I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Rich, I think it looks great.I actually like the way the grain gets crazy. Very unique. What type of Carvin pickups did you go with?

Comment

I stayed with the stock one in the neck and the bridge is the m22sd.

Comment

I would be interested in hearing what you think of it after you crank on it awhile.

Comment

Working...
                X