NGD!!! Also herd pic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NGD!!! Also herd pic

My Kramer Jersey Star came in today and I am impressed! I got it at a very fair price from a forum brother here! It is one of the best guitars I have ever played before. I kind hate to say it, but it really outplays my Baretta and the tone of the JS is WAY better than my Baretta! All around killer guitar and I highly recommend one to anybody! Only problem I have had is that there is quite a bit of feedback if I stand guitar facing the amp and it's the only guitar that does it, anybody know a fix to this?
    Without further ado....pictures!

Brothers...good and evil!

Wanted to make sure my drum set and KISS wall didn't feel left out!
    *disclaimer* all pics taken with an iPhone so quality isn't the greatest lol

JS looks good. I guess you can dump the Barretta?

Try to identify which pickup is microphonic. If all three do it, then something else is up.

Comment

Thanks! I haven't decided yet if I want to keep the Baretta or not....I am considering changing the pickup and tuning it down to D to play some Motley Crue stuff! I just like the idea of having an original 80's Kramer, and it's a very well built guitar and comfortable to play.

At a low volume only the neck pickup gives feedback. At mid to high volume, all pickups give feedback. Bridge gives the least amount of feedback, sometimes none at all.

Comment

I dig the Ace Frehley stage getup hanging over your bed
        Until you get weaned off the boobie, you are going to have to do what the wife wants too. -Rsmacker

Comment

Thank ya! Ace is my idol!

Comment

Turn the amp gain down.LOL
            Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

Originally posted by straycat View Post
              Turn the amp gain down.LOL
              Haha, I will not post pictures of amps anymore cause I'll get screamed at too.
              The 2nd Amendment: America's Original Homeland Defense.

Comment

well at least he has the guts to post a Yamaha RBX bass in his guitar pictures
                http://youtube.com/amimbari

Comment

Originally posted by amimbari View Post
                  well at least he has the guts to post a Yamaha RBX bass in his guitar pictures
                  Not ashamed at all. I got it and the amp both for only $100 and I didn't have a bass so it was a good deal.

Comment

Working...
                  X