Hell yeah...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hell yeah...

just got a couple o' pics of my custom order Hamer Californian. Have always had a major jones for Cali's with the only draw back being the neck pos single p'up. So, what's a 2 H fan to do? Order a custom one with, what else? Two humbucker config. Naturally, I opted for the set neck for even greater upper fret access... 'cuz there are 27 of 'em Along with a mahogany body, maple neck, reverse head, bound ebony board, jumbo frets, MOP boomerangs, Schaller Floyd and a badass paint scheme in slime green and black. I went with a SD Custom in the bridge and a '59 in the neck.
    Custom Cali.jpg
    Last edited by vector; 09-14-2012, 12:40 PM.

Nice. I had a customer ordered Cali Hamer. Great guitar, kind of regretted getting rid of it.
    Custom Guitars, Refinish and restorations.
    http://www.learnguitars.com

Comment

Rad! Digging the extra frets and those inlays.

Comment

Sweet, that looks like it'll be an amazing build!

I have a 27 fret custom in the works as well, but not with GJ2.
        The 2nd Amendment: America's Original Homeland Defense.

Comment

That's badass man, i did not know you could order a Hamer custom, or at least i didn't know at what capacity Hamer was building guitars. Can't wait to see it when it's done.

Comment

That is going to look so badass when it's finished.

Comment

Those inlays...

Comment

Originally posted by Richard W View Post
                That is going to look so badass when it's finished.
                I'm hoping...

Comment

Originally posted by Trem View Post
                  That's badass man, i did not know you could order a Hamer custom, or at least i didn't know at what capacity Hamer was building guitars. Can't wait to see it when it's done.
                  I spent a few days talking to a dealer recently. Seems Hamer will take on anything as a custom order right now. I've even heard that the Virt is on the table.
                  Build a man a fire and he's warm for a day, set a man on fire and he's warm for the rest of his life.

Comment

That might just be the THICKEST binding on any guitar offered!
                    I live on the edge of danger facing life and death every single day.....then I leave her at home and go disarm bombs.

Comment

Working...
                    X