Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Got this Kramer back today

87 Stage master custom I.
    Sold it maybe 8 months ago and the buyer offered it back to me tonight.
    This guy must sweat salt water because the floyd had some rusty nuts. I don't think he ever cleaned is seriously!
    Funk all over the fingerboard and grime all over the body.
    cleaned up nice and the board looks great now.Floyd is soaking ATM and I'm sure I'm going to have to put new saddle adj screws and string lock screws too they were that bad.
    Attached Files
    Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Nice!

Comment

Nice axe. I've always liked those claw inlays. I recommend you get some stainless steel screws from Floyd Upgrades, they'll never rust and they won't strip either.
      It's all about the blues-rock chatter.

Originally posted by RD
      ...so now I have this massive empty house with my Harley, Guns, Guitar and nothing else...

Comment

Dig the StageMaster! \m/
        DiMarzio Endorsee
        www.dimarzio.com
        Morley Endorsee
        www.morley.com
        "Intelli-Shred" author
        www.myspace.com/intellishred
        NEW BOOK OUT! "ARPEGGIO MADNESS

Comment

Nice!
          I had a friend that I was giving lessons to in high school that sweat like that and he always wanted to play my guitar. Left it crusty everytime. Needless to say I stopped giving him lessons. lol.

Comment

Oh yeah!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Devotee View Post
              Nice axe. I've always liked those claw inlays.
              They're actually headstock inlays. Look again!
              I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Awesome guitar, Rich! Love that the single is slanted towards the bass side like the old Warriors and also how Jake E. Lee used to do it.

Comment

Originally posted by straycat View Post
                  This guy must sweat salt water because the floyd had some rusty nuts. I don't think he ever cleaned is seriously!
                  Funk all over the fingerboard and grime all over the body.
                  I need to loan this guy my Les Pauls for aging. I've had a 2002 Std now for 10 years and it still looks new

I just don't sweat that much.

Comment

Originally posted by toejam View Post
                    They're actually headstock inlays. Look again!
                    Which is why I think they look stupid as fuck...
                    Seriously, a goofy ass (wilting smurf hat) head stock shape for a fret inlay? Who was the heroin-using visionary who came up with that brilliant innovation?
                    Aside from that, it IS a badass ax. Pup placement kinda reminds me of my beloved Hamer Californians. With the Cali's, the pup slants towards the treble E to accommodate the 27 frets that progressively shorten from bass to treble side.
                    Attached Files
                    Last edited by vector; 10-25-2012, 09:02 AM.

Comment

nice.... i always wanted one of those. just can't afford it!

Comment

Originally posted by vector View Post
                        Which is why I think they look stupid as fuck...
                        Seriously, a goofy ass (wilting smurf hat) head stock shape for a fret inlay? Who was the heroin-using visionary who came up with that brilliant innovation?
                        Aside from that, it IS a badass ax. Pup placement kinda reminds me of my beloved Hamer Californians. With the Cali's, the pup slants towards the treble E to accommodate the 27 frets that progressively shorten from bass to treble side.
                        LOL I thought the headstock inlays were strange but not that bad. And the Hamer, I get why they slanted the single that way, but I prefer the sound of them slanted the other way and just thought it made more sense Jake-style. Gorgeous Hamers you've got BTW!

Comment

Hamer boomarang inlays kind of remind me of the old Arbor guitars.

Comment

Finally got it back in shape and playing great.
                            The guy that I sold this too came close to really fucking this guitar up.I mean the neglect really pissed me off.Nice little paint ding on the the point of the headstock too but I can match the paint no problem but still it pains me.
                            How could some one take a primo end of an era guitar like this and trash it?
                            He wants me to hold it and sell it back to him when he gets the chance and after seeing the way he treats them I don't think I will.

Comment

Dude... I wanted to buy that from you when you put it up for sale. I have always loved those and the old style horizons. I just couldn't justify another guitar.
                              Insert annoying equipment list here....

Comment

Working...
                              X