Ibanez RG1550?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ibanez RG1550?

Anybody own one? I played one today a Prestige 1550 and thought it played really nice. It is a like new 2009 for $700.00 out the door. I do not know much about Ibanez guitars so how about some feed back.

I have two recent scores of a '90 550 and '91 USA Custom. Pretty sweet guitars!

Comment

The 1550 is a killer guitar. It's one of the cheaper prestige models from Ibanez but its fantastic nonetheless. If you do some googling all the information you need is out there but I think the most important part of the equation is that you enjoyed playing it.
      "Dave Mustaine - apparently, he invented thrash AND Christmas." - Grandturk

Comment

I have no idea about Ibanez models. I wish there were more 1 hum Floyded guitars and more neck-thrus. I love the M8M, but that's not a typical Ibanez. I've been on the watch for a good 7 string floyded model. The 26.5" scale guitars have my interest at the moment.
        The 2nd Amendment: America's Original Homeland Defense.

Comment

I own an RG 1550 ML and it's a real nice guitar. Great neck, trem stays in tune pretty well and it's a good quality guitar. The only issue I had was the stock Humbuckers sucked in my opinion The V7 and V8 just lacked in overall tone and clarity. I switched them out for a screamin demon in the bridge and a Jazz in the neck and it screams now.
          This is what I think of Gibson since 1993. I HATE BEING LEFT HANDED! I rock out to Baby metal because Wilkinsi said I can't listen to Rick Astley anymore.

Comment

$700 sounds like a great price for a 2009 man, I'd go for it!

Comment

Originally posted by MetalHeadMat View Post
              $700 sounds like a great price for a 2009 man, I'd go for it!
              You might be a tad late with that advice

Comment

Working...
              X