Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NGD: Fender Strikes Again! Also: Need help, ASAP!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by xenophobe View Post
    Oh, I've decided this thing is sweet enough it's worth the gamble that adding a Gotoh Floyd will make it the perfect guitar. It goes in tomorrow.
    You get a B....for balls.
    -Now....shut up n play yer guitar

Comment

Where's the 'like' button when you desperately need one??
      Sam

Comment

3 years later, you can see what a Blacked Out Blackout looks like. lol
        The 2nd Amendment: America's Original Homeland Defense.

Comment

Sweet! I'm definitely liking it even more with the black hardware.
          I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Yeah, I thought there was just a little too much chrome. Still never found proper replacements for the pickups and selector switch, but finding the correct pickguard screws were fairly easy. And they didn't make black knurled knobs... the kicker is the push button volume knob. I found a black plastic set, but they kinda look cheap.

Comment

I've got two black knurled knobs I took off my LTD 7-string (they tighten with hex set screws) and replaced with black plastic strat knobs. I prefer the strat knobs look on pickguards. You can have the metal knobs if you want them.

Comment

Nah, that's ok. There is no black volume pot with the push button out there, just in black plastic.

It's really amazing that they still manage to make things proprietary... the tuners, for example... I said Sperzels, but they're a special order Schaller with a unique pin layout. There aren't any other non-chrome tuners that fit. And the push button on the Volume.

Comment

Yeah, it really is weird with proprietary stuff.

Comment

Here you go, all the black Strat bridges you can stand:

I've bought several items from them in the past and they sell good stuff.
                    Member - National Sarcasm Society

"Oh, sure. Like we need your support."

Comment

Thanks, but I don't need a black trem, I have a black gotoh Floyd installed. lol

What I'm really after is a black volume knob with the push button top for a Fender Deluxe volume.

Comment

The Dark Matter Strat. You need an ALL white one too..everything white!!

That would look like I'm playing air guitar. Black, my favorite!!

Cool..very nice. It's looks like it'll play itself.
                        "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                        Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Originally posted by horns666 View Post
                          The Dark Matter Strat. You need an ALL white one too..everything white!!

That would look like I'm playing air guitar. Black, my favorite!!

Cool..very nice. It's looks like it'll play itself.
                          Yeah, black... my favorite... it doesn't play it itself, but it does have a nice, low action and sounds great.

I don't have all white, but I do have this Strat... it came with chrome hardware, I changed it to all black too. lol

Comment

wow...dude, you got the bases covered..

I like it the way it is.

Bill

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

There was a white one I wanted... but I got a red one instead... lol

Comment

Xeno, we seem to have very similar taste..

Well like nice things!

I wanna buy/order a YJM strat VW w/maple..!! Thats prolly my next thing to get.

Comment

Working...
                                X