Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lil Christmas gift from the wife...anyone ever seen one of these?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lil Christmas gift from the wife...anyone ever seen one of these?

It looks just like this one...id say its not an ESP but cant tell for sure...mine has a hand etched serial like this one but its #19 instead of #1

Condition is damn near great minus one ding on the face and a small fingernail like ding on the headstock.

I am in the midst of cleaning her up and getting the pots nice.

I always wanted some sort of flat top and this thing just feels excellent. She paid peanuts for it and it was a great gift seeming ive offloaded so much of my stuff lately.
    arly-90s

Link.

http://www.guitar-museum.com/guitar-17099-ESP-LTD-VI-Superstrat-w-thin-gig-bag-e
    Haters gonna hate
    Dilluting the brand one MUTT at a time.

I don't know what it is but it looks nice.
    Hail yesterday

Comment

First one I've ever seen.Good score!
      Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

g t w g i t s
        "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

ITS NOT MY PICS lol
          Haters gonna hate

Comment

I know
            "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

okay ill try to get some good pics tomorrow got her all cleaned up and my god what a freakin beast. I dont know where these "gotoh" pickups came from in this thing but this axe screams and it is so 80s sounding its unreal.

I laid a vintage san dimas body on this thing and it is a cut for cut copy minus the routing and controls. It feels extremely high quality and all the components seem to be high end gotoh stuff.

I managed to find reference to 1 other on the web so im assuming there are a few around. Someone said these were actually made by or for gotoh at some point in the late 80s early 90s but I cant seem to get any reference to that...and I have never seen a gotoh pickup quite like these.

The trem seems like a cross between an old dimas brass trem and the stuff tokai had early on. just says made in japan from what I can see so far.

Ill update with pics in the morning.
              Haters gonna hate

Comment

Originally posted by coloradoman25 View Post
                Someone said these were actually made by or for gotoh at some point in the late 80s early 90s but I cant seem to get any reference to that...
                I've heard that as well.
                The 2nd Amendment: America's Original Homeland Defense.

Comment

sorry guys i didnt mention but I was posting from out of town pics tomorrow
                  Haters gonna hate

Comment

Interesting, looking forward to better pics and a full review....
                    Enjoying a rum and coke, just didn't have any coke...

Comment

okay i spent some time really getting her cleaned up I had to fly home to NY for a a whirlwind round trip to attend funeral but am back now. Its dark so I really cant get pics at the moment. She plays freakin awesome. Sounds even better now that she is set up right. I almost hate that it sounds so good in current form as I would love to change the neck for appearance purposes; but she is just too good for that.

Im gonna snap some pics with my camera inside later but the lighting sucks. Ill upload them here in a couple hours. Gotta get the kiddos down to bed.
                      Haters gonna hate

Comment

Pics?

Comment

uploading ck the new thread
                          Haters gonna hate

Comment

Working...
                          X