Chuck Schuldiner BC Rich...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by paulbag View Post
    It's official...I've relapsed after about 6 years and bought one off the bay...$757 shipped...my personal review to be posted soon!
    Hell yeah! I'm anxious to see what you have to say as I have been GASing for one of these for a while now - I had to put my cc up the other night and use my better judgement when I was looking at those on ebay.

Comment

Originally posted by watson503 View Post
      I have been GASing for one of these for a while now - I had to put my cc up the other night and use my better judgement when I was looking at those on ebay.
      Well you have one in your profile pic so you had better get one quick! It's an Internet Law ya know!
      "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

It's official...I've relapsed after about 6 years and bought one off the bay...$757 shipped...my personal review to be posted soon!
        Grats!
        The 2nd Amendment: America's Original Homeland Defense.

Comment

I had an original USA custom Stealth back in the mid-80's that was stolen in '88 (I've probably mentioned on hear in the past)...it was an awesome playing/sounding guitar but it was very poorly balanced (pitched forward and neck dived if you took your hands off of it).

I believe you can get a USA CS model as well (at least you used to be able to) but they were pretty pricey.

Comment

The good news is I'll finally be getting the Stealth tomorrow...the REALLY good news is I'll also be receiving Toejams RR1T tomorrow as well! When I relapse I don't fuck around...it's gonna be a great day, and really difficult to get any sleep tonight
            Hear the universe scream
            Bleeding from black holes
            Whom horns careless
            And whom God mourns

Comment

Nice, I love my RR1T and the GMG one is pretty cool. You don't see many of that colour.
              GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

Here's a Schuldiner sig for $500

Find what you are looking for at Guitar Center with the GuitarCenter.com site map. Browse by product, brand and more

Comment

The good news is I'll finally be getting the Stealth tomorrow...the REALLY good news is I'll also be receiving Toejams RR1T tomorrow as well! When I relapse I don't fuck around...it's gonna be a great day, and really difficult to get any sleep tonight
                  Yep, I just checked the status and it says out for delivery... so great day for you!
                  I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Originally posted by MetalHeadMat View Post
                    Someone should go for it...straight outta the box not bad. So I know I'll be really happy with it when I get her properly set up. Now I just gotta find a damn case for it Very comfortable riffage, she's a keeper...as for toejams RR1T? It's the fuggin shit!
                    Hear the universe scream
                    Whom horns careless
                    And whom God mourns

Comment

Also, really digging the X2N, never owned one but quickly becoming a fan...very easy to dial in some kick ass tones...
                      Hear the universe scream
                      Whom horns careless
                      And whom God mourns

Comment

I've had 2 80's Stealth models one neck thru one bolt on.
                        Great guitars back then.
                        Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

Always loved the look of the Stealth, just never played on. X2Ns are awesome, though! And enjoy the RR1T. That Duncan PATB-2 is pretty killer sounding, isn't it?
                          I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

the stealth is atually about the same size as an explorer? the rumor was Rich Derringer and Bernie, made the stealth shape by modifying an explorer tracing/template. BTW BCR is infamous for having slightly different sizes of shapes based on model. like, USA warlocks are bigger than the imports, i believe the stealth were too.

Comment

Originally posted by j2379 View Post
                              the stealth is atually about the same size as an explorer? the rumor was Rich Derringer and Bernie, made the stealth shape by modifying an explorer tracing/template. BTW BCR is infamous for having slightly different sizes of shapes based on model. like, USA warlocks are bigger than the imports, i believe the stealth were too.
                              I never heard that before but I don't doubt it for a second. My old USA Stealth was noticeably larger than these new Schuldiner models and could certainly have been cut from an Explorer body...an Explorer or Star fits perfectly in its case (which I still have).

Comment

Originally posted by toejam View Post
                                Always loved the look of the Stealth, just never played on. X2Ns are awesome, though! And enjoy the RR1T. That Duncan PATB-2 is pretty killer sounding, isn't it?
                                Yeah the PATB-2 is nice too, had one in the WR1 I sold years ago so I could buy that prowler orange Death Kelly from Matt...which sadly was also sold
                                Hear the universe scream
                                Whom horns careless
                                And whom God mourns

Comment

Working...
                                X