Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blackmore tribute Strat

http://www.fender.com/en-FR/guitars/...-stratocaster/

So, we get a stock '68 reissue, add a decal and a thick trem arm, and charge you 8 grand... :think:

well, aside from the scalloping, isn't that pretty much what blackmore played? technically they could take away the decal and just charge you 8 grand for the thicker trem arm!!!
    GEAR:

some guitars...WITH STRINGS!!!! most of them have those sticks like on guitar hero....AWESOME!!!!

some amps...they have some glowing bottle like things in them...i think my amps do that modelling thing....COOL, huh?!?!?!

and finally....

i have those little plastic "chips" used to hit the strings...WHOA!!!!

Comment

Big ugly headstock too.

Comment

This thing is a very expensive piece of wall art and that is all. It will not stay in tune worth a shit. Fail

Comment

It did for Ritchie...

Comment

Don't forget the pickups contain unicorn dust mixed in by none other than Abigail Ybarra!
            GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

8 G's? REALLY? WTF is Fender thinking? Or maybe there not, and that's the point.....The worst part is you KNOW there's some shmuck out there dying to get his hands on it....
              -Now....shut up n play yer guitar

Comment

And to think most everybody could do this in a few hours, some basic knowledge of tools, and patience, and for waaaaaaay less money. just go get a black Squier Strat...XD
                I want a guitar made of ALL abalone. That would be badass. All shellfish should die for my shreddage delight.

Guitar Guy 22345762.9 is Jarek...like from Subway.

Comment

I love my fenders, but yeah, the price is ridiculous.
                  The 2nd Amendment: America's Original Homeland Defense.

Comment

fender y u do dis?
                    "We were sitting on the bus one day and there were 5 of us hanging out. There was only one beer left in the cooler and we actually all took a little cup and split it. It was a pathetic day in a rock and roll when five grown men have to be sitting there sharing a beer. "
                    Zakk Wylde

Comment

In this kind of economic environment ? These people are really this out of touch ?
                      PLAY TILL U DIE !!!

Comment

I don't want to offend any hardcore Fender lovers, but this looks just like any other guitar Fender made in the last 50 years. What's the difference between this and a $1000 Fender Strat? :think:

The trem arm, old-school bridge and a "special" logo on the back, that's about all IMO.
                        Jackson ke3 kelly trans blue
                        Jackson Dk2m bengal with emg 81/85

Comment

Fender isn't the only one. Every manufacturer does this.

Amps, guitars, everything.

The saying is.. there is an ass for every seat.

Comment

Originally posted by jgcable View Post
                            Fender isn't the only one. Every manufacturer does this.
                            Yeah, EVH Art Series anyone?
                            The 2nd Amendment: America's Original Homeland Defense.

Comment

Blackmore is a douchebag anyway...talented but overrated. LOL @ $8k for any guitar.

Comment

Working...
                              X