No announcement yet.

Father Zakk gets his GMP 2/1/13

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He does get ripped on...I still think he's the shit....and plays like a motha...
    -Now....shut up n play yer guitar

Comment

Originally posted by z1n View Post
      Do you still have that 357 Custom chopper?
      I do still have the chopper, never taken out of the box. I've still got my T-shirts and coffee mug from using the gift certificate on. I'm just out the $30 for shipping of said guitar, so I guess I didn't get totally screwed like a lot of other people.
      I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Ive still got my chopper too... I never got anything else though, so its one expensive model.
        Imagine, being able to be magically whisked away to... Delaware. Hi... Im in... Delaware...

Comment

I went on Zakk's FB page a few months back and asked when I was going to get the guitar... I never got a response. Maybe I should troll around on there and ask again...
          I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Another great job by GMP...!!!

Comment

Originally posted by toejam View Post
              The only reason he gets shit on here is because of that whole 357 Customs scam from many years back. I'm still waiting for my "free" guitar.
              LOL. I got one(it was a Chinese POS) and am still waiting on 2 more. I think I still have the gift certificates and little chopper models around here.

Seriously, I think the few that 357 Customs got from Epiphone must have been rejects. The one I got was horrible. The frets felt like they had been dragged on concrete behind a truck. I won't look at an Epiphone guitar today because of that ordeal. I ended up doing a fretjob on the Bullseye I got and eBay'd it.

Comment

Originally posted by zeegler View Post
                I've never had a negative word to say about Zakk. I don't understand the hate. I love his music, his playing, and from all I've heard, he seems like a genuinely humble, nice guy. I would love to hang out with him.
                I completely agree!
                Every man dies... Not every man really lives!!

Comment

Super cool! And I love that bullseye uke in the background!

Comment

Zakk Wylde's music does nothing for me at all but he's a fantastic player with great chops. And that is a killer looking GMP and one of the rare occasions where i actually don't mind that headstock.
                    It's all about the blues-rock chatter.

Originally posted by RD
                    ...so now I have this massive empty house with my Harley, Guns, Guitar and nothing else...

Comment

Originally posted by Devotee View Post
                      Zakk Wylde's music does nothing for me at all but he's a fantastic player with great chops. And that is a killer looking GMP and one of the rare occasions where i actually don't mind that headstock.
                      Yeah, it's weird. I don't like Tele's and I don't like that headstock. That headstock is what has kept me from ever buying a GMP. But on that guitar, with that paintjob, and with those inlays, it all works, looks great.

Comment

I have to admit I do not like that headstock on anything other then the V, having said that with the graphic and everything I don't find it bad. The rest of the guitar thought is awesome.
                        As for Zakk I have nothing but love for the guy.
                        In the future though I need to remember to not buy guitars while on Nyquil

Comment

Working...
                        X