Freak Show star...and a small JCF tribute...its almost done

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Freak Show star...and a small JCF tribute...its almost done

So here it is. Whether or not you guys "get" the graphic is no biggy to me. I am loving the way this came out. It mixed the elements I was going for and its not meant for the masses.

So here ya go...

DSCF1960.jpg

I think he has nailed what I was looking for. There will be a bit more done to it yet but this is the gist of the plan.

NOW before all you fuckers say what its missing I added this element to the side beause well whether or not yall think I value the forum for what its for I know I do...so Heres a little JCF themed addition
    Haters gonna hate
    Dilluting the brand one MUTT at a time.

DSCF1963.jpgDSCF1964.jpg

Ya It DID need one right?
    Haters gonna hate

Comment

the guitar is getting a vintage keyhole that went with it as well as a very aged brass volume knob. pickup is TBD but will likely be a bareknuckle...

AS for the neck...I am torn I have a vintage dimarzio strathead here BUT it is a v neck and I dont know I want to go that route...I am thinking I may bite the bullet and have a custom roasted maple birdseye done for this with a bone nut and locking sperzels or the like. Not sure still looking for opinions. Or I might could just use the vintage Dimarzio star logo'd tuners that I have. It will get the vintage Dimarzio star brass Neckplate that I have as well
      Haters gonna hate

Comment

Nice, it's a ribbed CD! I like the front graphic too. Haven't seen anything like it before!

Comment

Aw. I asked for the CD on the back of my Charvel but Mike didn't like how it turned out so he killed it.
          GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

YES!!! The CD lives!
            -Rick

Comment

Nice.

See if you can get some of the remaining sideshow people out there to sign the back or something before they all die out.
              Build a man a fire and he's warm for a day, set a man on fire and he's warm for the rest of his life.

Comment

cool!!! i like that a lot, and the cock dragon is a nice addition!!
                GEAR:

some guitars...WITH STRINGS!!!! most of them have those sticks like on guitar hero....AWESOME!!!!

some amps...they have some glowing bottle like things in them...i think my amps do that modelling thing....COOL, huh?!?!?!

and finally....

i have those little plastic "chips" used to hit the strings...WHOA!!!!

Comment

HAHA!! The Cock Dragon lives!! Cool tribute to the forum bro!

Comment

I dig it, love the cock dragon addition too.
                    Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

Nice!
                      I want to go out nice and peaceful in my sleep like my grandfather, not screaming and hollering like the passengers in his car.

Comment

Like it!!!
                        Gear

Jackson KV2 Blue Ghost Flames
                        Jackson DK1 Lightning Sky

http://youtu.be/QgffP2mRU5w
                        http://youtu.be/WYEEje1M3hQ
                        http://youtu.be/UfhVSt5LtrI

Comment

Originally posted by Flatpicker View Post
                          See if you can get some of the remaining sideshow people out there to sign the back or something before they all die out.
                          I 2nd this. Check out The Captain & Maybelle show. Great entertainers, and were featured on America's Got Talent.
                          "Today, I shat a brown monolith ..majestic enough for gods to stand upon" BillZ aka horns666

Comment

cool, that looks a lot nicer than the mock up.

Comment

Originally posted by j2379 View Post
                              cool, that looks a lot nicer than the mock up.
                              LOL I learned a valuable lesson...never show a mockup on here
                              Haters gonna hate

Comment

Working...
                              X