Schecter Japan SD II 24

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Schecter Japan SD II 24

I just discovered this model up in the Namm 2013 thread.

Japanese market only, I take it.

Anybody have one or know how to obtain one ?

Couldn't find any reviews in English.....http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pLWQOHp-eBM
    Last edited by Grawnday; 02-06-2013, 12:09 AM.

i want one of these SOOOOOOO bad. you can get one imported, but it is pricey. it was gonna run me about $2000!! kinda pricey for a risk....
    GEAR:

some guitars...WITH STRINGS!!!! most of them have those sticks like on guitar hero....AWESOME!!!!

some amps...they have some glowing bottle like things in them...i think my amps do that modelling thing....COOL, huh?!?!?!

and finally....

i have those little plastic "chips" used to hit the strings...WHOA!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by markD View Post
      i want one of these SOOOOOOO bad. you can get one imported, but it is pricey. it was gonna run me about $2000!! kinda pricey for a risk....
      Wow. A lot of the time MIJ guitars cost more in Japan than in the USA, but I guess not in this case.

The shop below has an Amber one, a Purple (although spelled "Perple" on the site) one, and an Orange one for 97500yen ($1044 at today's rates).

I am moving this month, but if these guitars are still in stock in March and either of you guys want me to ship it to you for cost plus shipping (I'm assuming at most $170 based on previous experience), I can help you out.

Hope this helps,
      QR
      Until you get weaned off the boobie, you are going to have to do what the wife wants too. -Rsmacker

Comment

I bought a used one off ebay a few years ago and was stupid and sold it. paid about 600. pickups were on the vintage/weak side but the guitar was really high quality. chunky neck. I wanted a purple one(would still have it if it was purple), but got a red one.

Comment

Originally posted by QuantumRider View Post
          Wow. A lot of the time MIJ guitars cost more in Japan than in the USA, but I guess not in this case.

The shop below has an Amber one, a Purple (although spelled "Perple" on the site) one, and an Orange one for 97500yen ($1044 at today's rates).

I am moving this month, but if these guitars are still in stock in March and either of you guys want me to ship it to you for cost plus shipping (I'm assuming at most $170 based on previous experience), I can help you out.

Hope this helps,
          QR
          AWESOME!! i will let you know!
          GEAR:

some guitars...WITH STRINGS!!!! most of them have those sticks like on guitar hero....AWESOME!!!!

some amps...they have some glowing bottle like things in them...i think my amps do that modelling thing....COOL, huh?!?!?!

and finally....

Comment

Wow... GAS is kicking-in hard.... must...resist...

Comment

I'd rather have one of the stratheads...

The 2nd Amendment: America's Original Homeland Defense.

Comment

Looks like the new ESP guitar

Comment

Originally posted by metal4you View Post
                  Except those ESPee head stocks are ugly as sin. Sorry, I'd run with one of those Schecters w/ Strat heady in a heart beat! That purple one is the tits!

Comment

Originally posted by metal4you View Post
                    Originally posted by vector View Post
                    Except those ESPee head stocks are ugly as sin. Sorry, I'd run with one of those Schecters w/ Strat heady in a heart beat! That purple one is the tits!
                    I was thinking they looked similar to the new ESPs, as well. I love that ESP/LTD headstock and would rather have one of those. Anyway, aren't both Schecter and ESP owned by the same parent company?
                    I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

yeah, they share a parent company....

to me, the SD schecter looks like the tom anderson drop top....
                      GEAR:

and finally....

Comment

funny how anderson and suhr are former schecter builders and in the early 00's schecter stoped making their super strats because they wanted to get away from the 90's. They're the best looking guitars they make.

Comment

AWESOME!! i will let you know!
                          For you, cost + shipping + setting me up on a date with your lead singer
                          Until you get weaned off the boobie, you are going to have to do what the wife wants too. -Rsmacker

Comment

yeah, they share a parent company....

to me, the SD schecter looks like the tom anderson drop top....
                            yea! Good call.
                            is that the standard deal? My singer is a 43 year old weightlifter. And a dude
                            Hail yesterday

Comment

DAMN!!! hard bargain...
                              GEAR:

and finally....

Comment

Working...
                              X