Esp ltd mh1000

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Esp ltd mh1000

had this for about a month. switched the pickups and rings to cream. not sure if it's too much with the black hardware. oh well. maybe should have gone with zebras. dropped in a dimarzio distortion and evo neck.
    2006 discontinued color. plays like butter(and a reason I'm selling the mh301)

I'm sure it would look good with zebras but it looks pretty good this way too.

Comment

don't much care for the binding, but other than that its pretty cool.
      I want a guitar made of ALL abalone. That would be badass. All shellfish should die for my shreddage delight.

Guitar Guy 22345762.9 is Jarek...like from Subway.

Comment

Originally posted by guitarguy2237 View Post
        don't much care for the binding, but other than that its pretty cool.
        +1000!!!

I was just going to say the binding looks too "blingy".

Cream looks fine. Gold would look good as well.

Comment

I've always thought that too about the 1000 models. body isn't so bad in person, the neck is a little much. super low action though. The quilt top is amazing.

Comment

I have the single cut version of that. Its called the EC1000 Deluxe. Along with my Terry Mcinturff Glory Standard its my number 1 guitar.
            It does everything perfect. I don't like all the bling on mine either but I rarely if ever look down when I play so it doesn't matter.
            Mine has the Zebra Dimarzio's in it. Its a very stable guitar, intonated perfectly and REALLY stays in tune.
            It has the biggest frets I have ever seen on a guitar. Its almost like playing a scalloped neck.

Comment

My buddy has one of these great axe i played on it a bit. He took his to a pinstriper and had them paint that body binding black.
              Haters gonna hate
              Dilluting the brand one MUTT at a time.

Comment

Working...
              X