Cali conversion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cali conversion

Some might remember me posting about scoring and then trying to sell off this Hamer Cali custom:

Well, I decided to keep it and mod it to my liking. So, the Hamer is now in the hands of one of the best luthiers I know, who will swap out the Bartolini for a direct mounted EVH Frankenstein (along with better a pot, shielding and soldering) the switch will be taken out and replaced with a toggle (for coil tapping), the leftover slot and screw holes filled, the trem will get a brass big block and new posts, the frets will be crowned, leveled and polished and then she goes for a new coat of paint:

oh hell yeah, keepin' the 80's alive on this end!

Big Hamer fan here. I currently have a TLE. Go to Hamer Jams organized by guys in Chicago every year. Paul Hamer shows up every year so I know him personally.

So all these guys have multiple Hamers and I have been lucky enough to play almost every model out there with the exception of about 3 or 4 of them.
    PLAY TILL U DIE !!!

Comment

Hey Shred,
      I remember you from the HFC. It's diablo175 from the same site. I was at the 2011 Hamer Jam in Chi-town and shared the stage with Murkat and BTMN and a bunch of others.

Working on having 6 Cali's in the herd as well as a Blitz and a Diablo. You could say I'm a big Hamer fan as well- LOL!

Comment

I really liked that deep blue, but it will be interesting to see what it looks like transformed!
        I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Had it up for grabs a while back and no one went for it. So, I decided to make it mine. heh heh...

Comment

Where are all the scepters. I've wanted one for a very long time.

Comment

Working...
            X