Help to decide wich guitar to buy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help to decide wich guitar to buy

Hi everyone. I'm currently helping a friend of mine to choose a guitar to buy, i recommended jackson, and for the money he wishes to spend, he choosed the JS22 dinky, but i have some doubts on that choice. The Dean Vendetta XM Natural is cheaper and doesn't have one of thoose vintage style trems, that are a great help to detune the guitar i think, while the dean uses a tuneomatic bridge. Another thing is the body wood, the dinky has Cedro and the dean Paulownia, even being cheap i wish he gets the best. So can someone help me here, to choose between these too? Thanks in advance.
    Last edited by anarkhos; 04-03-2013, 08:03 AM.

I'm not to familiar with either, but I'd chose a double locking trem over a v-trem any day.

Comment

go with the jackson(of course). that dean is probably made in china. the korean ones are good but that low take a pass. the js jackson are not too bad. if you want to change tunings and the js doesn't stay in tune add more springs.

Comment

Does the guitar have to be new? There are several better options out there used. Just have to look around on craigslist and feebay.
        It's pronounced soops

Comment

yes, to use with a gift voucher. Craiglist in my country sucks , unfortunately. We also checked a couple ibanez around the same price as the js22 with a hardtail bridge aswell.

Comment

Buy a Soloist ATN Pro...
            sigpic
            Action Jackson

Comment

yeah i wish i could . I forgot to mention that we are looking for fixed bridge guitars.

Comment

Working...
              X