Jack Black Chandler neck

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jack Black Chandler neck

Store your photos and videos online with secure storage from Photobucket. Available on iOS, Android and desktop. Securely backup your memories and sign up today!

Got this one, was used by Jack himself back in the days.
    Jackson Black SL2HT, Jackson Trans Blue SL2H, Jackson Adrian Smith white with ebony board, ESP KH-2 Caution Hot, Gibson Les Paul Custom aged white, Fender American Strat.

Heh.
    Cool.

Comment

Got it from the guy who used to work with Jacks guitars back in early days. The guy seems legit and had no reason to make the story up.
      Can anyone decipher the initials on that thing?
      Jackson Black SL2HT, Jackson Trans Blue SL2H, Jackson Adrian Smith white with ebony board, ESP KH-2 Caution Hot, Gibson Les Paul Custom aged white, Fender American Strat.

Comment

Hope you got actual documentation and not just a story.
        In memory of Gary Wright 9/13/2012

Comment

Originally posted by CowboyFromHell View Post
          Hope you got actual documentation and not just a story.
          +1. There must be at least 500 fake "Jack Black/NJG" Chandler necks on the bay. If you could come up with provenance in the form of a photo of Jack with this actual neck, it would add at least $10 to the value of it. That is being conservative. Motivated buyers in a bidding war could easily drive it up another $5.

Comment

Spit coffee on that one bud~
            Haters gonna hate
            Dilluting the brand one MUTT at a time.

Comment

I don't get the whole Jack Black hype, nice neck tho'.
              I would need a pic to prove it for any provenance not sure its worth more because he played it.
              Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

Originally posted by Axewielder View Post
                +1. There must be at least 500 fake "Jack Black/NJG" Chandler necks on the bay. If you could come up with provenance in the form of a photo of Jack with this actual neck, it would add at least $10 to the value of it. That is being conservative. Motivated buyers in a bidding war could easily drive it up another $5.
                What NJG stands fore anyway? Seriously.

Comment

Looks like there is a following on that type of neck. Good grab!!!
                  I like black and white guitars

Comment

Wait, Kung Fu Panda Jack Black? Really?

Comment

No King Kong one...

Comment

I have had 2 necks with those initials carved in em never knew it mattered in fact i refinished both of em. Both were chandlers
                        Haters gonna hate
                        Dilluting the brand one MUTT at a time.

Comment

NJG = Not Jackson Grover :P

Comment

Looks like I found you a Charvel model 1 body for that neck. I should be getting later today or early this week. Can't wait to see the custom paint and finished guitar when you get it done.
                            I like black and white guitars

Comment

Will make a fucking "Axe of destiny"

Comment

Working...
                              X