I committed sacrilage...DONT SHOOT ME lol

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by wilkinsi View Post
    4 bux? That's a great deal considering some poor kid swam across the ocean to get it there

Ask him what he paid for shipping, which often enough is where the Chinese sellers make their money.

Comment

For $5 that's sweet. Shit u bought strings and it came with a guitar.

Comment

Originally posted by Sephiroth View Post
        Ask him what he paid for shipping, which often enough is where the Chinese sellers make their money.
        Do you have a reading comprehension problem?
        Haters gonna hate
        Dilluting the brand one MUTT at a time.

Comment

Originally posted by Sephiroth View Post
          Don't need to. He said shipping was free.
          Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

That's a pretty cool score for under $5. Love the color. I'm not an LP fan - I've owned a couple and just can't get comfortable with them. But for that price, I'd knock it around a bit and have some fun. Heck, you can barely get lunch for $5.

Comment

shit, after your hard work i'll give you $25 for it!!!! seriously, if you dump, let me know....
              GEAR:

some guitars...WITH STRINGS!!!! most of them have those sticks like on guitar hero....AWESOME!!!!

some amps...they have some glowing bottle like things in them...i think my amps do that modelling thing....COOL, huh?!?!?!

and finally....

i have those little plastic "chips" used to hit the strings...WHOA!!!!

Comment

Too bad winter is pretty much over. Now you'll have to wait till next year to light up the chimney, not a bad price for firewood
                Rudy
                www.metalinc.net

Comment

Well, unless the wood is just crap you managed to get a good platform to mod it into something really cool. I like the idea of throwing a trem on there and wearing it out!
                  Turn the volume to 10 and rip off the knob!

Currently Shredding:
                  2007 Jackson DK2M
                  1983 Kramer Pacer Special
                  2013 Kramer 5150 Kit
                  2000ish RR Knockoff refinish.

Comment

I thought the inlays were gay, then I saw the body!
                    "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

lol
                      Haters gonna hate
                      Dilluting the brand one MUTT at a time.

Comment

Working...
                      X