ESP M=II Maple anyone here got one?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ESP M=II Maple anyone here got one?

I'm looking into a 24 fret maple board shred machine and these just came up on my radar but I don't know jack about ESP's
    are these considered high end?
    good neck shape/tone/frets etc?
    If this is our perdition, will you walk with me?

I used to have a 90's one with a Kahler licensed Floyd trem. It was pretty decent, but not as tight as a Jackson in terms of build quality. The stock pups were a bit blah. I ended up selling it.

Comment

i had one that i ended up giving away as a gift to my friend who had a esp endorsement deal prior. for the used market it could be a home run for you. mine had all nice stuff, real floyd and duncans etc....

Comment

i remember when they were brand new they sold for @ 900$ through musicians friend, but that was with the floyd and the duncans......

Comment

Neck shape varies a lot so I have to play it to decide.
          Decent guitars and good hardware.Pick ups are lacking.
          Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

They've been making the M2 for a long time... The early USA ones are okay, the newest MIJ ones are phenomenal. It's best if you played it first.
            The 2nd Amendment: America's Original Homeland Defense.

Comment

I have a 2011 M-II SD Maple in white. Neck is unfinished and very thin (similar to an Ibanez wizard). JB/'59 pickups work well in the alder body. Single volume and 3 way switch is simple and effective. Build is excellent and they won't let you down on stage. I'll post some pics when I get home on Sunday

Comment

Working...
              X