NGD - Dean Z 35th Anniversary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NGD - Dean Z 35th Anniversary

Just got this one in. It's a Dean Z 35th Anniversary. It's a cool guitar that is a lot like the one I had 30 years ago. Mine was black, but all other specs are the same. Mahogany body, maple top, bound body and neck, ebony board with abalone dots, Dimarzio Super D's and Grovers. I love the V shaped neck on the guitar and it's super light. I changed the strings and will put it thru it's paces before I decide to keep her or not. Here's a preliminary picture - it's an import but still looks, sounds and plays nice:

Last edited by lhrocker; 06-19-2013, 02:39 PM.

Nice I always liked Deans. I had an ML back in the day to me they are right up there with Hamers as far as being Gibson killers.

Comment

Always loved the Z's I like that one too.Is it a MIK world guitars mfg?
      Had a blue burst 81 USA V I wish I kept.Love the necks on these.
      When you decide to move it let me know.
      Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

The guitar doesn't have a "made in xxx" label and it's not marked on the back of the headstock. It is Asian in descent, just not sure where. It's number 50 of 150 though. Came with a special HSC and COA. Will try to get some outdoor picts - maybe side by side with a Gibby Explorer.

Originally posted by straycat View Post
        Always loved the Z's I like that one too.Is it a MIK world guitars mfg?
        Had a blue burst 81 USA V I wish I kept.Love the necks on these.
        When you decide to move it let me know.

Comment

I love the color on those anniversary editions. Classy. How does it look up close?
          THIS SPACE FOR RENT

Comment

Comment

When I saw those I had to change my pants, so gorgeous. Congrats on the NGD man!

Comment

Working...
              X