Ghost Machine Guitars

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ghost Machine Guitars

Thought I would share some pic's of my Ghost Machine guitar.....
    I have a Jackson and a Charvel and I play one in each hand.

Cool guitar! Congrats.

Comment

that volume knob would drive me nuts....

Comment

I like to do volume swells, so I have a few guitars set up with the volume knob close.

Comment

my right hand is half retarded so i'm biased. cool looking guitar regardless.....

Comment

Love that guitar! The holes in the string retainer bar are interesting.
            I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Very cool.
              Build a man a fire and he's warm for a day, set a man on fire and he's warm for the rest of his life.

Comment

I have a CS Charvel with a similar jack placement. I love it. Grats on your new toy!
                The 2nd Amendment: America's Original Homeland Defense.

Comment

These are made by Scott Dalhover of Dangerous Toys fame, just north of Austin in Taylor. He's been playing them live for the last couple a shows I've seen. They look awesome.
                  Currently at 78 guitars - Paul Reed Smith, Jackson, Robin, Washburn, Carvin, Peavey, U.S. Masters, G&L, Hamer, Godin, BC Rich, Yamaha, Fender, ESP, Kramer, Cort, Ibanez, Aria Pro & Charvel
                  Pics:http://profile.ultimate-guitar.com/mr.rs/pictures/gear

Comment

Actually there made by me in my shop in Taylor TX. Scott is the face of Ghost Machine guitars and I'm the guy that dose all the grunt work.
                    Originally posted by mrrs View Post
                    These are made by Scott Dalhover of Dangerous Toys fame, just north of Austin in Taylor. He's been playing them live for the last couple a shows I've seen. They look awesome.
                    Last edited by darkside; 07-10-2013, 06:56 AM.

Comment

Good to know darkside. I'd love to come check out your shop the next time I'm coming through Austin, maybe have lunch at Louie Mueller! How many are you putting out a month? I love what you guys have done so far.
                      Currently at 78 guitars - Paul Reed Smith, Jackson, Robin, Washburn, Carvin, Peavey, U.S. Masters, G&L, Hamer, Godin, BC Rich, Yamaha, Fender, ESP, Kramer, Cort, Ibanez, Aria Pro & Charvel
                      Pics:http://profile.ultimate-guitar.com/mr.rs/pictures/gear

Comment

Looks good to me.Love the white strat with the TOM and stop tail piece.I would be down on one of those.
                        Last edited by straycat; 07-11-2013, 05:08 PM.
                        Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

I have the first production model out the door, and it is absolutely amazing. Looks a lot like the one shown above, but H/S with a black headstock, and controls laid out like my N4. One piece oil finished mahogany body (heavy as hell), 1984 Floyd, flame maple neck. Came with titanium string tree and titanium big block. Easily the best guitar I've ever owned.

Comment

Nice work!!! Hope it goes well.
                            I want to go out nice and peaceful in my sleep like my grandfather, not screaming and hollering like the passengers in his car.

Comment

Working...
                            X