Vision Guitars

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vision Guitars

Does anybody know anything about them, years they were made, where they were made and quality? Thanks.

Matsumoko made vision guitar in the 80's. Vintaxe has a catalog you could view if your really desperate and want to pay. Other wise if you have any rare catalogs you could offer a trade of scans for scans.
    Birds like you fly straight to heaven

Comment

Japanese made I presume? Are they any good? I can get one for a good price. Thanks man.

Comment

Originally posted by slayer View Post
        Japanese made I presume? Are they any good? I can get one for a good price. Thanks man.
        I dont know man but being mij i am sure they will be rad. Whats the hardware like?

I would buy one if given the chance.

Comment

It`s in great shape.

Comment

MAN that thing is a sexual beast. It seems to have a bit of a ibz radius look to it?

Anyway can you get any better pictures? That one you took sucks big hairy ape nads.

Comment

Not my pics unfortunately, it`s the sellers. The bridge looks way funky and not sure if it is a hardtail or strat like whammy thingy.

Comment

Originally posted by slayer View Post
                Not my pics unfortunately, it`s the sellers. The bridge looks way funky and not sure if it is a hardtail or strat like whammy thingy.
                I dont know hey i can really see a spot for the tremolo bar? Show me a picture of the back?

Comment

The bridge kind of looks like a knock off of a "no fine tuners" early FR.
                  GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

whats he selling it for? And convert it too aus dollars for me so i know in my world haha

Comment

Comment

Well it has a tremolo which is ok but i don't know what the quality would be like.

I would still buy it for the right price it looks fantastic

Comment

Working...
                        X