• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Super cool!

Comment

Boomerangs FTW!!!

Comment

I broke my old Californian out today and played it for all 10 lessons I taught. Man I forgot how awesome this guitar is. It's such a pleasure to play. It's perfectly balanced and the action is like butter. I am falling in love with it all over again. Thanks for the thread and reminding me Vector this thing is truly a great guitar that has and will stand the test of time.
        This is what I think of Gibson since 1993. I HATE BEING LEFT HANDED! I rock out to Baby metal because Wilkinsi said I can't listen to Rick Astley anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by leftykingv2 View Post
          I broke my old Californian out today and played it for all 10 lessons I taught. Man I forgot how awesome this guitar is. It's such a pleasure to play. It's perfectly balanced and the action is like butter. I am falling in love with it all over again. Thanks for the thread and reminding me Vector this thing is truly a great guitar that has and will stand the test of time.
          Got any pics??

Comment

Originally posted by MetalHeadMat View Post
            Got any pics??
            Everyone always asks me for pics but I've never really been into taking pictures of anything. I really have no time or patience to take pics of all the shit I own. There's also the fact that I do not get along well with photobucket at all!!!
            This is what I think of Gibson since 1993. I HATE BEING LEFT HANDED! I rock out to Baby metal because Wilkinsi said I can't listen to Rick Astley anymore.

Comment

Just found this - Joel Danzig writes about the Californian...
              http://www.premierguitar.com/article...-shred-machine

Comment

Mega sweet score.
                I have a Jackson and a Charvel and I play one in each hand.

Comment

It's a obviously a highly subjective position but for my money, there's not too much better for that price point. The perfect platform for creating the ultimate hair metal/shred rock machine. Stay tuned for details.

Comment

Working...
                  X