Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Insane good price!

More than I would spend usually, but I am SERIOUSLY tempted:

Musician's Friend adds a fresh Stupid Deal of the Day every day. These deals are in limited quantities so act now to get the best deals across every instrument category.
    I live on the edge of danger facing life and death every single day.....then I leave her at home and go disarm bombs.

I never liked those. Warlocks and mockingbirds are ok.
    I think its my ocd or something. Its off center. It disturbs me.

Comment

That is a good deal.
      This is what I think of Gibson since 1993. I HATE BEING LEFT HANDED! I rock out to Baby metal because Wilkinsi said I can't listen to Rick Astley anymore.

Comment

I've gone back and forth on this..its been in and out of the cart now about 35 times but I just don't need another guitar.....but still.......
        I live on the edge of danger facing life and death every single day.....then I leave her at home and go disarm bombs.

Comment

Originally posted by bombtek View Post
          I've gone back and forth on this..its been in and out of the cart now about 35 times but I just don't need another guitar.....but still.......
          I'd snatch it up at that price bro.
          This is what I think of Gibson since 1993. I HATE BEING LEFT HANDED! I rock out to Baby metal because Wilkinsi said I can't listen to Rick Astley anymore.

Comment

this one pops up as the stupid daily deal every so often. on MF site it says fretboard is rosewood, but the BC Rich site says the Pro X has ebony board.

Comment

Originally posted by leftykingv2 View Post
              I'd snatch it up at that price bro.
              Nah, I dont need another wall hanger

Comment

Nice deal... I just don't need another guitar at the moment either.
                I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Its good enough of a deal to make me WISH I needed another guitar!

Comment

I hear ya!
                    I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

But for that price. Why not get the Jackson on florida cl, that someone posted today.

Comment

Cuz I'm sure that FL Jackson has a dbl locking trem and I don't dig 'em.

Comment

and I dout if the cl one is new....I like 'em new now

Comment

I used to like new.
                            But at this stage of my life and career, i think its used from here on out.

Although, if I may have to order a Tregan. Too new to have a good used market.

Comment

If the price is right I'll buy used or new. It doesn't really matter to me one way or the other. Just as long as the person or shop I am buying used from took care of the guitar function wise and structurally. I try to keep the guitars I bought new very minty but I also don't mind one that's a little beat up either. Hell my 76 Stat and Tele were both bought used and are worn in pretty good. On the opposite end of the spectrum I have a 76 Les Paul Standard(One of my favorites) that one of my Fathers best friends sold to me in 1995 and he definitely kept this guitar in the case the whole time he had it. I honestly think he barely played it because the frets are original and there's barely any wear on them at all. He has a huge collection of 50's 60's and 70's Gibson's. When I say huge I mean gigantic. The last time I spoke to him he had well over 100 vintage guitars between the Gibby's and Fender's he has. The plus side of my dad introducing me to this guy is he's left handed just like me!

Comment

Working...
                              X