Insane good price!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Codex View Post
    The link points to MF's Daily Stupid Deal, which changes every 24 hours. They put one product up at a discounted price. When the thread was created, the deal was a BC Rich Pro X Bich (http://bcrich.com/models/guitars-and...Pro-X-Bich/154)
    What if I set the date on my computer to last Thursday, then click the link again?

Comment

Originally posted by Axewielder View Post
      What if I set the date on my computer to last Thursday, then click the link again?
      Why stop there? Set it for last Tuesday and we can be excited about Santa coming all over again.

Member - National Sarcasm Society

"Oh, sure. Like we need your support."

Comment

Originally posted by PowerTube View Post
        Why stop there? Set it for last Tuesday and we can be excited about Santa coming all over again.

Yeah! This thread reminds me of the Pre-Taped Call-In show:

Comment

All I see is a mic bundle
          Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

Originally posted by pianoguyy View Post
            I never liked those. Warlocks and mockingbirds are ok.
            I think its my ocd or something. Its off center. It disturbs me.

Ugh. damn. I hate to admit it, but no matter how much I want to hate BC, I can never hate the Mockingbird. A good American one is damn impressive (IF you can find one) and the imports over the past few years have gotten decent quality when they're not made out of "mystery wood" or "NATO wood that's like mahogany."

Comment

Today's stupid deal is a Pro X Mockingbird

Musician's Friend adds a fresh Stupid Deal of the Day every day. These deals are in limited quantities so act now to get the best deals across every instrument category.

Comment

Mockingbird up again

Comment

Working...
                X