2014 ESP/LTD models announced

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2014 ESP/LTD models announced

Includes the new USA built guitars. https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?...5720474&type=1
    96xxxxx, 97xxxxx and 98xxxxx serials oftentimes don't indicate '96, '97 and '98.

Meh, not much for me to like here

Comment

I like how they brought back the cock/smurf hat/teardrop headstock for the Horizons... looks much better than their pointy. I also like the 7-string Tele. And I think the new James Hetfield Iron Cross is pretty cool, even though it's a rip-off of his Les Paul.
      I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Originally posted by toejam View Post
        I like how they brought back the cock/smurf hat/teardrop headstock for the Horizons... looks much better than their pointy. I also like the 7-string Tele. And I think the new James Hetfield Iron Cross is pretty cool, even though it's a rip-off of his Les Paul.
        +1 I am not a fan of their pointy head stock either unless it's reverse.
        This is what I think of Gibson since 1993. I HATE BEING LEFT HANDED! I rock out to Baby metal because Wilkinsi said I can't listen to Rick Astley anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by leftykingv2 View Post
          +1 I am not a fan of their pointy head stock either unless it's reverse.
          Same here! It's like the opposite of Jackson... I love the standard Jackson headstock but don't care too much for it reversed. Can't stand the pointy standard ESP (which is like a rip-off of the old '80s Washburn headstock), but I don't mind it reversed.

Comment

i love the pointy, it's Jackson with the upturned end from the BC Rich batwing, just not too keen on the look of most of these, although those Horizons would be pretty awesome to play.

Comment

No love for the USA M-III? Look amazing - not sure if we will get these in the UK but look very cool!

Comment

A lot of nice looking guitars there.
                I want to go out nice and peaceful in my sleep like my grandfather, not screaming and hollering like the passengers in his car.

Comment

Originally posted by 1994 View Post
                  No love for the USA M-III? Look amazing - not sure if we will get these in the UK but look very cool!
                  I think they look cool, but I've always been more of a fan of the Horizon body.

Comment

Pretty disappointing IMO - just the same stuff we've seen a hundred times before, albeit with some 'USA" hype..
                    Popular is not the same as good
                    Rare is not the same as valuable
                    Worth is what someone will pay, not what you want to get

Comment

Originally posted by toejam View Post
                      I like how they brought back the cock/smurf hat/teardrop headstock for the Horizons... looks much better than their pointy.
                      Their hockeystick headstock was best.
                      So I woke up,rolled over and who was lying next to me? Only Bonnie Langford!

I nearly broke her back

Comment

Originally posted by Rsmacker View Post
                        Their hockeystick headstock was best.
                        +1

Couldn't agree with you more!
                        "I have so much gayness at times. My wife walks in my music room, and there I am, in my undies, listening to "Sister Christian" while lighting fireworks..doin' blow." - Bill Z

"I leave off the back plate and pinch my forskin between the tension springs. That may not work for everyone. But I find that the people love it. Half the tone is in the pud." - Bill Z

Comment

One more for hockey stick head stock being best... and the current line up for ESP/LTD didn't give me a rise in the Levis. Meh.

Comment

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...type=3&theater These models right here look like old Charvel or Ibanez rip offs.
                            This is what I think of Gibson since 1993. I HATE BEING LEFT HANDED! I rock out to Baby metal because Wilkinsi said I can't listen to Rick Astley anymore.

Comment

As an ESP fan.....this year is a let down. The E-II branding is lame. The name is bad. The logo is bad. Bad, bad, bad. Some of the Original Series & USA models are really cool, but they are gonna be astronomically priced to the point of ridiculousness.

Comment

Working...
                              X