No announcement yet.

I must be getting old

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've started gravitating more towards bolt ons and 22 frets for some reason. I think I'm getting more "mature." Though the guitars still have a compound radius!

Comment

Originally posted by Vass View Post
      Downing, Tipton, Gers, Murray.... All strat guys at one time or another. Metal as hell!

I love the strat headstock. Just a classic, shot of bourbon, can of beer, pack of marlboros and some good loud music. Just fits.

First guitar I bought for myself was an 87 American Standard. Still the one guitar that is "my guitar", even though I possess 2 dozen more. Never will part with that one.
      For some reason I STILL see Gers as the third wheel. To me he is the Yoko of Iron Maiden
      I live on the edge of danger facing life and death every single day.....then I leave her at home and go disarm bombs.

Comment

Originally posted by bombtek View Post
        For some reason I STILL see Gers as the third wheel. To me he is the Yoko of Iron Maiden
        Yeah I'm there with you..... Watching him on stage flouncing about makes it worse than a third wheel- more like an anchor.

Comment

Originally posted by algeriet View Post
          I've started gravitating more towards bolt ons and 22 frets for some reason. I think I'm getting more "mature." Though the guitars still have a compound radius!

Make sure its the bolt and the 22 you like and not the design and placement.

Comment

Originally posted by leftykingv2 View Post
            You and I have to have a beer sometime bro because you're typing the shit I've been thinking since I was 12. My treat!
            Maker that a Diet Pepsi for me, but I do appreciate the offer. When I'm in the Pittsburgh area we'll have to meet up and chat Jacksons and good music
            Rudy
            www.metalinc.net

Comment

Working...
            X