Schecter Hellraiser Hybrid

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Schecter Hellraiser Hybrid

These look very interesting! Not a fan of Schecter at all! But this new model caught my attention!

The specifications are:
    SLS profile
    57/66 combo with black metal covers
    Transparent black burst cover
    'Carbon fiber' binding
    Ebony fretboard
    Offset dots with a cross on the 12th fret
    HIPSHOT bridge on the 7 and 8 string versions

Screen Shot 2014-01-20 at 11.18.23 PM.jpgScreen Shot 2014-01-20 at 11.18.37 PM.jpg

http://www.schecterguitars.com/News/...-FOR-2014.aspx

Yeah, I saw those on Facebook. Schecter is doing a lot of cool stuff this year.

Comment

What makes it a Hybrid?
      Build a man a fire and he's warm for a day, set a man on fire and he's warm for the rest of his life.

Comment

"Schecter Guitars have fused two of their most popular models, the HELLRAISER and SLS into a new series called the ‘Hellraiser Hybrid’ for 2014"

Comment

I played some of these today at NAMM. Very well built. Consistency in construction and action across all the model lines. Lots of new models to choose from.

Comment

Meh. Maybe cool if you are 15.
            Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

Very much love that guitar.....I agree Schecter is doing a lot of cool shit...
              -Now....shut up n play yer guitar

Comment

I've been in the market for a 7 string in the last few months. From Schecter, I really like this one, the Keith Merrow sig, and the Banshee 7. The Ken Susi ESP/LTD is pretty cool too.

Right now I'm leaning toward getting the Keith Merrow sig. I really like the transparent white flame finish, stainless steel frets, and Duncan passives.

Comment

I like the Keith Merrow sig, as well as the new Loomis with the hardtail Hipshot instead of the TOM bridge. I had a 007 Elite 7-string many years ago that I liked (after seeing Jeff Loomis with one) and I wish they'd bring that body style back.
                  I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

I'd have to try it first.
                    Build a man a fire and he's warm for a day, set a man on fire and he's warm for the rest of his life.

Comment

Working...
                    X