FGN Guitars.......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FGN Guitars.......

These look very interesting. They're built in the same factory as the high end Japanese made Ibanez guitars.http://www.fgnguitars.com/
    This is what I think of Gibson since 1993. I HATE BEING LEFT HANDED! I rock out to Baby metal because Wilkinsi said I can't listen to Rick Astley anymore.

Wow nice find!

These look tempting.

http://shop.fgnguitars.com/component...gory_id/9.html

http://shop.fgnguitars.com/shopping/...gory_id/1.html

Comment

Definitely a Fender/Gibson influence in some of those, as with many guitars I guess.

pics look nice though
      Jackson KV2
      Jackson KE1T
      Jackson KE1F
      Jackson SL1

Comment

Cool, they have a Elan series listed, and it looks like the old Heartfield Elan series shape w 24 frets. It was made in the same factory back in the day.
        "Your work is ingenius…it’s quality work….and there are simply too many notes…that’s all, just cut a few, and it’ll be perfect."

Comment

Meh. <yawn> Zzzzzzzz.

Doesn't do anything for me.

Comment

Nothing there was mind blowing.
            Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

Originally posted by MetalMedal II View Post
              Cool, they have a Elan series listed, and it looks like the old Heartfield Elan series shape w 24 frets. It was made in the same factory back in the day.
              I wanted a Heartfield so bad when I was younger but they didn't have a left handed model. They were killer super strats with top notch hardware.
              This is what I think of Gibson since 1993. I HATE BEING LEFT HANDED! I rock out to Baby metal because Wilkinsi said I can't listen to Rick Astley anymore.

Comment

FGN is one of the best known Japanese guitar builders. They've built a lot of OE guitars. Been around since the 60's. I like their guitars, but I'm a whore like that. lol
                I want to go out nice and peaceful in my sleep like my grandfather, not screaming and hollering like the passengers in his car.

Comment

The Mythic series looks kinda neat... Too bad they don't offer some customization... if they did that would be pretty awesome.
                  The 2nd Amendment: America's Original Homeland Defense.

Comment

Originally posted by tomanyjacksons View Post
                    FGN is one of the best known Japanese guitar builders. They've built a lot of OE guitars. Been around since the 60's. I like their guitars, but I'm a whore like that. lol
                    +1

Comment

Very nice! But its all a bit traditional for me.
                      Birds like you fly straight to heaven

Comment

Working...
                      X