Paul Gilbert 25th Anniversary Model

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Paul Gilbert 25th Anniversary Model

I almost bought the FRM100. This looks better, and with the addition of humbuckers, more useful. To me anyways. Plus, its Paul Gilberts like wtf? I like it.

Selamat datang di surga dunianya game online, kenapa bisa begitu karna hanya di NEO77 anda akan mendapatkan kemenagan besar yang tidak di atur oleh sistem, tetapi real di atur oleh kita untuk anda para gamers sejati
    -Now....shut up n play yer guitar

Love Paul....his guitars? Not so much. The RG looking one with painted f-holes would be cool without the f-holes
    shawnlutz.com

Comment

Eh, I love PG but not the Fireman or anything angular/pointy guitar. Just not for me.

Comment

Originally posted by Shawn Lutz View Post
        Love Paul....his guitars? Not so much. The RG looking one with painted f-holes would be cool without the f-holes
        you sir then have no sense of style or flair.

Comment

So nice,,,, My favorite would be the pg violin but the fireman is a close second.
          Birds like you fly straight to heaven

Comment

PG can do no wrong. I have always loved his early Racer X Ibanez guitars. Really weird shapes and 80's colors. But when you are that good, you can play anything and make it look cool. The fireman is not for me, but I like that he and Ibanez are willing to experiment with different shapes.

PG Violin - I built a couple of these long ago. They were neck through but made to look like set-neck.

DSCF0007.jpg

Comment

they should bring back that Epi Coronet looking model from his racer X days.

Comment

Originally posted by ulijdavid View Post
                PG can do no wrong. I have always loved his early Racer X Ibanez guitars. Really weird shapes and 80's colors. But when you are that good, you can play anything and make it look cool. The fireman is not for me, but I like that he and Ibanez are willing to experiment with different shapes.

PG Violin - I built a couple of these long ago. They were neck through but made to look like set-neck.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]6777[/ATTACH]
                That's awesome work bro!!!
                This is what I think of Gibson since 1993. I HATE BEING LEFT HANDED! I rock out to Baby metal because Wilkinsi said I can't listen to Rick Astley anymore.

Comment

Not into the fireman model at all but at least it doesn't have the goofy painted on F holes.
                  Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

Make it rear routed and delete the middle pickup and I would like it more.
                    GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

Originally posted by Shawn Lutz View Post
                      +1 Upside down Iceman- bleccchhhhh. Normal orientated, MIJ Iceman with mahog body, maple neck, 24 frets, ebony board, reversed headstock,Floyd, 2H/1 Vol/1 toggle config,? Yeah, that'll do.

Comment

The guitar is Chinese made and costs about $1599. The neck is pretty thick, thicker than any Ibanez I've played. It's really well built. The one at NAMM was pretty flawless.

Comment

Originally posted by Matt_B View Post
                          you sir then have no sense of style or flair.
                          lol, first time I have had that said
                          shawnlutz.com

Comment

I think the fireman rocks, and I bet its a great axe all around. I actually ordered the FRM100 last year. Taxes in , the guitar was going to be just under 1200$. For some reason ( my own fault) I assumed the guitar was MIJ. When I found out it was MIC (12 hours in) I got cold feet and bailed on the deal....I know the MIC stuff is getting better, but..I couldn't do it.......I'd still like one....
                            -Now....shut up n play yer guitar

Comment

Working...
                            X