Paul Gilbert 25th Anniversary Model

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Paul Gilbert 25th Anniversary Model

I almost bought the FRM100. This looks better, and with the addition of humbuckers, more useful. To me anyways. Plus, its Paul Gilberts like wtf? I like it.

http://guitarnoize.com/winter-namm-2...versary-model/
    -Now....shut up n play yer guitar

Love Paul....his guitars? Not so much. The RG looking one with painted f-holes would be cool without the f-holes
    shawnlutz.com

Comment

Eh, I love PG but not the Fireman or anything angular/pointy guitar. Just not for me.

Comment

Originally posted by Shawn Lutz View Post
        Love Paul....his guitars? Not so much. The RG looking one with painted f-holes would be cool without the f-holes
        you sir then have no sense of style or flair.

Comment

So nice,,,, My favorite would be the pg violin but the fireman is a close second.
          Birds like you fly straight to heaven

Comment

PG can do no wrong. I have always loved his early Racer X Ibanez guitars. Really weird shapes and 80's colors. But when you are that good, you can play anything and make it look cool. The fireman is not for me, but I like that he and Ibanez are willing to experiment with different shapes.

PG Violin - I built a couple of these long ago. They were neck through but made to look like set-neck.

DSCF0007.jpg

Comment

they should bring back that Epi Coronet looking model from his racer X days.

Comment

Originally posted by ulijdavid View Post
                PG can do no wrong. I have always loved his early Racer X Ibanez guitars. Really weird shapes and 80's colors. But when you are that good, you can play anything and make it look cool. The fireman is not for me, but I like that he and Ibanez are willing to experiment with different shapes.

PG Violin - I built a couple of these long ago. They were neck through but made to look like set-neck.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]6777[/ATTACH]
                That's awesome work bro!!!
                This is what I think of Gibson since 1993. I HATE BEING LEFT HANDED! I rock out to Baby metal because Wilkinsi said I can't listen to Rick Astley anymore.

Comment

Not into the fireman model at all but at least it doesn't have the goofy painted on F holes.
                  Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

Make it rear routed and delete the middle pickup and I would like it more.
                    GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

Originally posted by Shawn Lutz View Post
                      +1 Upside down Iceman- bleccchhhhh. Normal orientated, MIJ Iceman with mahog body, maple neck, 24 frets, ebony board, reversed headstock,Floyd, 2H/1 Vol/1 toggle config,? Yeah, that'll do.

Comment

The guitar is Chinese made and costs about $1599. The neck is pretty thick, thicker than any Ibanez I've played. It's really well built. The one at NAMM was pretty flawless.

Comment

Originally posted by Matt_B View Post
                          you sir then have no sense of style or flair.
                          lol, first time I have had that said
                          shawnlutz.com

Comment

I think the fireman rocks, and I bet its a great axe all around. I actually ordered the FRM100 last year. Taxes in , the guitar was going to be just under 1200$. For some reason ( my own fault) I assumed the guitar was MIJ. When I found out it was MIC (12 hours in) I got cold feet and bailed on the deal....I know the MIC stuff is getting better, but..I couldn't do it.......I'd still like one....
                            -Now....shut up n play yer guitar

Comment

Working...
                            X