Sorry but ...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sorry but ...

... these are awesome. This is the type of stuff Charvel should have been doing.

One of the world's leading manufacturers of high quality guitars and basses.
    My YouTube Videos | My SoundCloud Page

Yeah those are pretty killer! They remind me of an Ibanez RG without a pick guard.
    This is what I think of Gibson since 1993. I HATE BEING LEFT HANDED! I rock out to Baby metal because Wilkinsi said I can't listen to Rick Astley anymore.

Comment

suhr ish
      Haters gonna hate
      Dilluting the brand one MUTT at a time.

Comment

I don't care for the head stock design though.
        This is what I think of Gibson since 1993. I HATE BEING LEFT HANDED! I rock out to Baby metal because Wilkinsi said I can't listen to Rick Astley anymore.

Comment

They are very nice. I've never owned an ESP...looks like I should...
          -Now....shut up n play yer guitar

Comment

To the original statement.....why should Charvel be doing that?

They certainly have had their own identity and vision over the years.
            Jackson KV2
            Jackson KE1T
            Jackson KE1F
            Jackson SL1

Comment

Originally posted by dvscool View Post
              They are very nice. I've never owned an ESP...looks like I should...
              I just got my first ESP a couple of months back, an urban camo V, and I will say it gives all of my Jacksons a run for their money. I should say also that other than the ESP, I only own Jackson electrics and never thought I would own anything other. So... for me saying that is speaking high volumes. Another thing worth noting is that the ESP V is a custom-shop piece, I never played anything from their standard line but have heard great things about them. I recommend checking into them.
              I like black and white guitars

Comment

I have a friend that has a bunch of ESP's. Custom shop and standard line models. They're all top notch in my opinion. They play great and sound awesome and they always have high quality hardware. In my opinion their custom shop prices are insanely high but that's the only thing I can say that would be considered negative about the brand.

Comment

Those don't really do anything for me. I'd rather a San Dimas. My buddy's brother had a white Mirage Custom back in the day. Just like this one

Now that's an ESP...
                  Any way you could possibly put more shit into your sig?

Comment

ESP Strats fucking rule.

I love my CS Charvel like nobody's business... but my CS ESP is just one step ahead of it in every possible way.
                    The 2nd Amendment: America's Original Homeland Defense.

Comment

Originally posted by leftykingv2 View Post
                      I don't care for the head stock design though.
                      I love that vintage-style headstock. I can't stand their pointy headstock.
                      I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Originally posted by toejam View Post
                        I love that vintage-style headstock. I can't stand their pointy headstock.
                        My favorite head stock they do is the same one that's on Hammett's KH2. I think it's tits when it's reversed like that but I don't care for it all that much when it's not.

Comment

The ESP V I have has the regular pointy headstock but it doesn't look all that bad for it being with the V body shape. If it would be with the standard soloist shape I don't think it would work to well in my opinion. It is a little large but being the V body being rather large it works well together and flows well also.

I need to grab some pictures of it and post it as a NGD soon even though I got it at the end of November.
                          I like black and white guitars

Comment

Originally posted by walshula View Post
                            The ESP V I have has the regular pointy headstock but it doesn't look all that bad for it being with the V body shape. If it would be with the standard soloist shape I don't think it would work to well in my opinion. It is a little large but being the V body being rather large it works well together and flows well also.

I need to grab some pictures of it and post it as a NGD soon even though I got it at the end of November.
                            Please do bro! I'd love to see it!

Comment

Originally posted by coloradoman25 View Post
                              suhr ish
                              ESP doing what ESP does. Making copies of other manufacturers stuff
                              Hail yesterday

Comment

Working...
                              X