Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Most recent build - a website overhaul :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Most recent build - a website overhaul :)

Spent a couple of weeks redoing my site. Thankfully, not a ton of sanding was involved. Give it a peek won'tcha?

Sully Guitars

Sully
    Sully Guitars - Built by Rock & Roll
    Sully Guitars on Facebook
    Sully Guitars on Google+
    Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Great site Sully! I love your work, so clean and classy!!
    Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Comment

Ditto.
      I want to go out nice and peaceful in my sleep like my grandfather, not screaming and hollering like the passengers in his car.

Comment

Pretty sharp. It would be nice to have a "models" page appear after clicking the top menu without choosing only one from the drop-down.

Comment

Very nice Sully..gonna have to order a guitar soon

Comment

Great looking site Jon!
            Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

Nice looking site, easy to follow, classy without being poncey. The guitars are mouth-watering too...
              So I woke up,rolled over and who was lying next to me? Only Bonnie Langford!

I nearly broke her back

Comment

Hey Sully, always follow your vid's and posts. Thanks for all your help. The new site looks awesome. I am about to embark on my first neck soon and may take some of your classes via Skype.

Comment

Thanks all!

Originally posted by Axewielder View Post
                  Pretty sharp. It would be nice to have a "models" page appear after clicking the top menu without choosing only one from the drop-down.
                  There may be an "all models" drop down before the rest of them in the near future. Thanks for the feedback, yo!

Sully
                  Sully Guitars on Google+
                  Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

Site looks great man! Diggin' the new handwritten style headstock logo too.
                    www.DAvanzoGuitars.com

Comment

Originally posted by XSSIVE View Post
                      Site looks great man! Diggin' the new handwritten style headstock logo too.
                      Thanks Mike! I was kinda apprehensive about it at first, but after I was able to sign it legibly enough for Mike Learn to stencil it on headstocks, it seemed to work.
                      Sully Guitars on Google+
                      Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

Love the site Sully! Maybe if you could click the pictures from the bottom of the models, as well as, from the side arrows? Easier to jump to a specific image. Other than that, fantastic! I really need to talk to you soon about a new V!
                        "I have so much gayness at times. My wife walks in my music room, and there I am, in my undies, listening to "Sister Christian" while lighting fireworks..doin' blow." - Bill Z

"I leave off the back plate and pinch my forskin between the tension springs. That may not work for everyone. But I find that the people love it. Half the tone is in the pud." - Bill Z

Comment

Nice. Would also be cool if there was a section for the different headstocks you offer.
                          I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

The site looks so good I'd punch Toe's Dad and not even take the soup.... I couldn't find the Taco tab though?!?!
                            Enjoying a rum and coke, just didn't have any coke...

Comment

I won't have my dad get punched over a can of soup!
                              I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Working...
                              X