PRS SE Acoustics anyone?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PRS SE Acoustics anyone?

Anyone own one of these? Was in Sam Ash the other day and had never seen these before. Build quality is killer, awesome features and sounded pretty nice too. Kind of in the market for a new acoustic and these seem to be killer guitars for the money. Any input?
    Imagine, being able to be magically whisked away to... Delaware. Hi... Im in... Delaware...

I've seen a couple of them but I've never played one. The models I saw were called the Angelus standard. From the looks of the couple I saw they look like really nice guitars and the price wasn't too bad either. Solid Mahogany back and sides with a solid spruce top. good electronics/pick up and you get a hardshell for under $700 bucks. I'd say go for it.
    This is what I think of Gibson since 1993. I HATE BEING LEFT HANDED! I rock out to Baby metal because Wilkinsi said I can't listen to Rick Astley anymore.

Comment

I highly recommend the SE line in general. Solid guitars. I own 4 and plan on having 2 more in the near-ish future. I'd dare to say they're the best bang-for-buck guitars out there right now.

Comment

The Custom version with ebony board and rosewood sides sounds really nice, Id like to find one local in person to try out, see how it sounds vs the standard version. Seems like they have just about every feature I would look for in an acoustic, decent price as well.
        Imagine, being able to be magically whisked away to... Delaware. Hi... Im in... Delaware...

Comment

Working...
        X