Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I held off as long as possible but I had to buy it!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I held off as long as possible but I had to buy it!

You guys will probably hate this guitar but I had to have it.

DCR #7 DCR STEALTH FLOYD

Limited Run Only 200 Produced Worldwide(100 Trans Black, 100 Gloss Natural)
    • Flame Maple Top / Mahogany Body
    • Matching Flame Veneer Headstock
    • 24-3/4" Scale
    • 1-11/16" Nut
    • Set Mahogany V Neck
    • Ebony Fingerboard
    • Pearl Diamond / Razor 12th Inlays
    • Grover Tuners
    • Black Chrome Hardware (TBK)
    • Black Hardware (GN)
    • Floyd Rose 1000 Bridge
    • Seymour Duncan Dimebucker Bridge Pickup
    • USA DMT DimeTime Neck Pickup
    • DCR Logo & run number on back of headstock
    • Includes Deluxe DCR Hardshell Case & Certificate of Authenticity
    • Finishes: Gloss Natural

I'm digging it. And as long as you like it, doesn't matter if others like it or hate it. Enjoy the new guitar!

Comment

Yeah, screw what others think! As long as you like it, and more importantly it plays and sounds good. I personally think it looks bad ass! Congrats and enjoy it!!!
      "I have so much gayness at times. My wife walks in my music room, and there I am, in my undies, listening to "Sister Christian" while lighting fireworks..doin' blow." - Bill Z

"I leave off the back plate and pinch my forskin between the tension springs. That may not work for everyone. But I find that the people love it. Half the tone is in the pud." - Bill Z

Comment

That thing is \m/ëtål!!!
        Any way you could possibly put more shit into your sig?

Comment

I've always wanted a Stealth so when it arrives today I'll take plenty of pictures! Thanks guys.

Comment

Uber pointy be careful with it.
            Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

Not my cup of tea but I'm sure it's an amazing guitar!

Don't let anyone else's opinion matter when it comes to stuff you like.
              The 2nd Amendment: America's Original Homeland Defense.

Comment

Nice score! Throw an Original Floyd on it and it'll be perfect! HNGD!
                This is what I think of Gibson since 1993. I HATE BEING LEFT HANDED! I rock out to Baby metal because Wilkinsi said I can't listen to Rick Astley anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by leftykingv2 View Post
                  Nice score! Throw an Original Floyd on it and it'll be perfect! HNGD!
                  Lefty we share the same brain. I have 3 Original Floyds sitting in my basement and one will go on that fiddle not to mention I'm thinking of ordering Sperzels just for faster string changes.

Comment

I picked up this one to because I'm a sucker for black satin guitars and I'm on a huge Dimebag kick as of late.

Should arrive in a day or 2.

Comment

Originally posted by ZL1hawk View Post
                      Lefty we share the same brain. I have 3 Original Floyds sitting in my basement and one will go on that fiddle not to mention I'm thinking of ordering Sperzels just for faster string changes.
                      That's overkill but in the best way possible. Try stringing your Floyd's backward. Pull the ball end all the way down into the tuner as far as possible then pull it slightly tight and then cut it to length and clamp the string into the string retaining block and lock it. Stretch the strings then tune to pitch and the guitar won't go out of tune again after you do these steps. I can go a month without tuning one of my KV2's and that's even if I use the tremolo bar a lot. I have 28 guitars so I roughly play each one about 10 hours a month then change the strings. I also buy strings in bulk packages. Sorry to get off topic but those are both right on the verge of being absolutely perfect guitars. I love Dime as well. I have a plastic cup I caught at the show in Pittsburgh in 90's that Dime threw beer out in. Killer show! Sepultura, Biohazard and Pantera. I do believe it was the Far Beyond Driven tour. Anyway rock on! Awesome scores and HNG'sD!!!!!!
                      This is what I think of Gibson since 1993. I HATE BEING LEFT HANDED! I rock out to Baby metal because Wilkinsi said I can't listen to Rick Astley anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by leftykingv2 View Post
                        That's overkill but in the best way possible. Try stringing your Floyd's backward. Pull the ball end all the way down into the tuner as far as possible then pull it slightly tight and then cut it to length and clamp the string into the string retaining block and lock it. Stretch the strings then tune to pitch and the guitar won't go out of tune again after you do these steps. I can go a month without tuning one of my KV2's and that's even if I use the tremolo bar a lot. I have 28 guitars so I roughly play each one about 10 hours a month then change the strings. I also buy strings in bulk packages. Sorry to get off topic but those are both right on the verge of being absolutely perfect guitars. I love Dime as well. I have a plastic cup I caught at the show in Pittsburgh in 90's that Dime threw beer out in. Killer show! Sepultura, Biohazard and Pantera. I do believe it was the Far Beyond Driven tour. Anyway rock on! Awesome scores and HNG'sD!!!!!!
                        I'll give it a try. My Stealth arrives tomorrow so I've got a full guitar weekend lined up. Should be very cool.

Comment

LOL, Those Stealths already have Original Floyds, great guitars. I have one of the first limited run in black/silver with the Original Floyd and one in Snakeskin with the licensed Floyd.

Comment

Happy NGDX2! Both look nice, but I like the black one a little more. Does it have an arch top?
                            I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Originally posted by toejam View Post
                              Happy NGDX2! Both look nice, but I like the black one a little more. Does it have an arch top?
                              I', not sure toejam but it will arrive tommorow so I'll post pics and specs for you.

Comment

Working...
                              X