NGD BC Rich.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NGD BC Rich.

Picked this one up on Tuesday. As some know Im a BCR guy mainly and being a Kahler hater its not easy to find nice Warlocks. Had the chance to buy a nice one & had to do it.

Sweet! Is that a metallic baby blue? Are there also two sets of string holes on that bridge?
    I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Gorgeous!!
      Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Comment

Love that!

Comment

nice score, you certainly have a good eye

Comment

It's got a little pearl. Not as pearly as Jacksons. No extra holes in the bridge, I've heard they were all drilled separately.

It's the reason I couldn't keep the lightning sky strat. Way too much spent on toys this month.

Comment

VERY nice! Enjoy Sir!

Comment

Extreme Beauty!! Love that one. Is it '80's vintage or after 1990??

Just curious, either way it gives me wood...
                Kahler...Killing guitar values DEAD since 1981.

Comment

That's awesome, I like the look of the head stock better than the widow head stock.

Comment

Damn nice love the color.
                    Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

Originally posted by j2379 View Post
                      No extra holes in the bridge, I've heard they were all drilled separately.

It's the reason I couldn't keep the lightning sky strat. Way too much spent on toys this month.
                      My mistake. I was looking underneath where the strings anchor, and I guess that's the intonation screws for the saddles.

BTW, who did you sell the lightning sky strat to?

Comment

Yep it's a vintage '84.
                        I hate the widow headstock on anything but a widow, its the nutsack or ball holder headstock.
                        Yep intonation screws for the saddles. And Axewielder got the strat, doesn't he get most of them.

Comment

Kinda figured he would get that. It's a nice one for sure.

Comment

Ooooh nice. Makes me want to get mine out...and look at it.
                            So I woke up,rolled over and who was lying next to me? Only Bonnie Langford!

I nearly broke her back

Comment

Originally posted by Rsmacker View Post
                              Ooooh nice. Makes me want to get mine out...and look at it.
                              Get it out and look at it... you're not talking about a guitar; are you?

Comment

Working...
                              X