No announcement yet.

I few teaser pics from the ESP Custom shop

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I wouldn't worry about their wood selection. They're really picky and... at least a few years ago... they used to have an amazing woodpile. And ESP scalloping is just fine. ESP CS craftmanship is at the very least Jackson CS quality... The bridge is the only thing that would worry me.
    The 2nd Amendment: America's Original Homeland Defense.

Comment

The Hannes-Roland Schaller Bridge is incredible!!! Most comfortable bridge ever. Nice guitar and also love the recessed strat jack plate.

Comment

Originally posted by ZL1hawk View Post
        I have a Custom Charvel, 2 custom Jacksons, and a custom Suhr I'm going to compare the ESP to and rate it on quality, stability, and tone. If I can get photobucket to upload my videos I'll post clips of it, pics I'll take in the sun.

I'm worried about the 5A top looking like a 5A top, the scalloped frets 12th to 24th, and the Hannes. The worry being the 5A was very expensive so it better be a looker, the scalloped frets should be so well done I forget they're scalloped (I'll explain that in the review), and the Hannes leaves me wondering what it brings to the table.

Fedex says this fiddle should arrive on the 23rd.

Thanks for the kind words fellas!
        Group shot please

Comment

Originally posted by gfunk333 View Post
          Group shot please
          You got it!

Comment

It's here! Tonight I jam then tomorrow I'll post a full review and many pics. I hope you guys don't mind one huge thread.

Comment

Want the full review. I really like that.
              I keep the bible in a pool of blood
              So that none of its lies can affect me

Comment

Working...
              X