Kinda Sorta NGD - revised Gibson Les Paul Custom

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Big Daddy B View Post
    Damn you missed the boat player and you coulda had it cheap too! Within 24 hours of me posting my NGD threads someone pirated the pics and posted a bogus ad on Reverb. Then some dipshit ignored the fact the seller had just signed up that day, ignored the fact the seller had no feedback, ignored the fact the name Samantha Clark was spelled Samanta Klarck, ignored the fact it was a $3K+ guitar listed for $750 and bought it. LMMFAO. Out of principle, I called Reverb this morning to give them the heads up they probably want to contact the buyer to break the bad news to him.

I then emailed the seller to see if the if the guitar is still available, cuz I'm interested. But alas Reverb deactivated the account. Guess I shant hold my breath for a response.
    I would have lol'd at you if you told me you'd sell it for $750. I wouldn't want to overpay for a Chibson.
    The 2nd Amendment: America's Original Homeland Defense.

Comment

Originally posted by Hellbat View Post
      Nice. I like the specs, although I've never tried EMG's. I think 2010 was the last year Gibson used actual ebony.
      Yep that is correct, although there may have been some early 2011s. I think the raid took place in 2011. Anyway I called Gibson to confirm mine is ebony. I tried a 2012 first with the Richlite. Didn't like it. sounded and felt OK but it looked really dull and hazy, and because I knew you can't oil it, I figured that's the best it's ever going to look and was disappointed.

Comment

Love the "Blackout" Treatment. Classy!
        MuttznMongrelz
        Recovering G.A.S.-aholic

1988 Jackson Soloist Custom "Glow In The Dark Lava"
        2006 Jackson Soloist Custom "Red Snakeskin"
        2013 USACG Iceman Custom
        1992 Peavey 5150 Signature Combo

sigpic

Comment

Working...
        X