No announcement yet.

Another Example of why I have no interest in Import Jackson Guitars - WMI Korea

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks Lepard. I wonder if that's why the tele is no longer offered on the Dean site. It's in the archive area now.
    1+2 = McGuirk, 2+4 = She's hot, 6-4 = Happy McGuirk

Comment

• Originally posted by buzzsaww View Post
      Thanks Lepard. I wonder if that's why the tele is no longer offered on the Dean site. It's in the archive area now.
      I imagine they are not going to offer Tracii 2 sig models at the same time and I can't imagine that the Tele sold very well. That V is sweet though and should be real high quality.

Comment

• Originally posted by PowerTube View Post
        Well, I picked up a WMI today. I can't actually take it home until next Saturday because it's on admin hold at Guitar Center. But it's bought and paid for.

It is:

B.C. Rich ASM Pro

"E" serial number

EMG 81/85

Neck-through-body

Original Floyd

Ebony fretboard

Abalone inlays

This thing plays like butter. No kidding. The frets are a bit grungy, but the first thing I do on a newly-acquired guitar is polish the frets and lemon oil the board.

UPDATE: The BCR went back to Guitar Center yesterday. Make no mistake, it was a very nice instrument, especially for the price. It seemed awesome in the store, but once I got it home and started playing it back-to-back with my Carvins and USA Jacksons, not so much....

But it'll find a new home even quicker this time because I took it back in much better condition than it left in the first time:

Cleaned up
        New strings
        Floyd leveled
        Frets polished
        Fretboard lemon-oiled
        New battery for the EMG's
        Member - National Sarcasm Society

"Oh, sure. Like we need your support."

Comment

Working...
        X