Another Edwards heading my way :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another Edwards heading my way :)

So I've been wanting an Horizon 3 for a long while now, and the fact this one had a case I just had to pull the trigger

So, one thing I'm not happy about is the guy put EMG's in it when they came with SD's, the huge bright side to this is I can sell those EMG's and put in Fishman Fluence Modern Humbucker's (Basically mimicking what is in my MK-600 because it sounds awesome)

There's also another Edwards FR I'm looking at, we'll see if I get that one as well. Pix of this thing once it arrives.

I'll be posting a question about installing Fishman Fluences pickups on the Tech Q&A, I may need a bunch of help on this one
    In the future though I need to remember to not buy guitars while on Nyquil

Great price, congrats. On the Fishman, go to the bottom left of the website and you'll see links for the install. They use the same 3pin red/blackwhite as the EMG, so that part will be easy. The other connector gives you a bunch of options, or you can ignore that and just go with the default options and not connect any of the wires from those.

Comment

Congrats man! It looks sweet! And really good price!
      Good luck with the other one as wel!

im going to have to check out the Fishman pickups. Everyone seems to be going mad about them.
      I'm going to give you the keys to the Lamborghini

Comment

Very nice! Was never crazy about the Horizon 3 shape with the longer horn, but it's growing on me. Love the original smurf hat headstocks on those.
        I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Originally posted by TKEblue View Post
          Congrats man! It looks sweet! And really good price!
          Good luck with the other one as wel!

im going to have to check out the Fishman pickups. Everyone seems to be going mad about them.
          I have them in my MK-600 and I love them, instead of the push pull though it has a toggle switch to go from one voice to the other. pretty cool.

Comment

Originally posted by MountainDog View Post
            Great price, congrats. On the Fishman, go to the bottom left of the website and you'll see links for the install. They use the same 3pin red/blackwhite as the EMG, so that part will be easy. The other connector gives you a bunch of options, or you can ignore that and just go with the default options and not connect any of the wires from those.
            https://www.fishman.com/products/ser...bucker-pickup/
            I know, and it's clean, with the exception of a tiny scratch new the volume. I've been wanting one of these for a while. I saw another one (that had the swirl sort of paint job) that I wanted, but it was more and this one in black just looked tight

Comment

Originally posted by toejam View Post
              Very nice! Was never crazy about the Horizon 3 shape with the longer horn, but it's growing on me. Love the original smurf hat headstocks on those.
              that's what drew me to it, I have a Horizon from the 90's and it's cool but this one really kind of grabs my attention. I had been looking at the broderick signature and they are cool, but this one just checked the right boxes.

Comment

Working...
              X